alonimi
Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: Alonimi Spamstravaganza (/showthread.php?tid=508)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - tsunderebanchou - 12-11-2014

Today on my flight, the instructions in Japanese said that smoking isn't allowed including electronic cigarettes... It's catching on.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Hobo_Bob - 12-11-2014

But the electric ones aren't smoke....it's vaper....mist...whatever.
I get it, still can get annoying to the right set of lungs but still.....I dunno, maybe cuz I don't get bothered by it.
Then again I don't use either, i'd die.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 12-11-2014

<quote source="/post/3415/thread" timestamp="1418173141" author="@tsunderebanchou]I can check if they deliver to Japan. I will not do that in Egypt. My sister seems to not be happy with the idea... she says if you want to smoke smoke real cigarettes, I think it's because she doesn't really know what it is. I will try to explain it to her when I see her.[/quote]

Smoke real cigarettes? EW!! Let me list all the reason I'm thankful I DON'T smoke anymore. Reading them to your sister is optional.

<ul type="disc]
<li>I don't SMELL LIKE ASS.</li>
<li>I don't get ash all over my shit, including my keyboard.</li>
<li>My house doesn't smell like ass. (When I did smoke, I did so inside for a while.)</li>
<li>My house doesn't have that icky yellow ew on the walls and ceiling.</li>
<li>I can't taste shit I couldn't taste before. MY TASTE BUDS LUB ME AGAIN!!</li>
<li>I'm not hacking and coughing up ewy ewy ewy flem the color of ...ew.</li>
<li>I don't have to go out in the freezing fucking cold at restaurants and other places of business. (Though is should be noted that depending on where I'm going I don't even bring it inside.)</li>
<li>OMG FLAVORS! There are SO MANY. E-liquid is THE BEST.</li>
<li>Cigarettes be fucking expensive. None of that shit anymore.</li>
<li>And, finally---FUCK CANCER AND THE POSSIBILITY OF THROAT SURGERY OR SOUNDING LIKE A ROBOT.</li>
</ul>

<quote source="/post/3437/thread" timestamp="1418179643" author="@hex]Very serious business. Which is why I wish I could draw.[/quote]

I CAN draw... I just can't color very well. And it takes for godamned ever.

<quote source="/post/3460/thread" timestamp="1418278688" author="@hobo2bob]But the electric ones aren't smoke....it's vaper....mist...whatever.
I get it, still can get annoying to the right set of lungs but still.....I dunno, maybe cuz I don't get bothered by it.
Then again I don't use either, i'd die.
=/[/quote]

The real problem is that if you told people that vaped that they could vape on the plane then five or six people would all be doing it on a plane, if not more. And while vapor does go away... the mods make CLOUDS. And when you get a handful of people all making big plumes of vapor it can get annoying because there's no escape for the vapor to go in the plane. It does go away on its own... but it lingers when people making clouds are doing it all at the same time. So, I get why conventions, plans, and so forth get no no about it.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 12-11-2014

Also... I'm probably not gonna be able to make a post this week. V,V Christmas shite has me busier than a bee on speed. I'm going to try to this weekend, but Thursday ( I know, not a weekend day.) I have my usual shopping for groceries plus essays to edit for classes; Friday I'm doing (hopefully) the last of my Christmas shopping for most of the day and then getting my head shaved to donate to Wigs For Kids, plus picking out material for vests to sew for my boys; Saturday I have to go pick up my sewing machine and then a birthday party to attend at the neighbors; and Sunday is my annual Christmas Decorating Party. (We make decorations and watch xmas movies 'cause is fun.)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Kat - 12-11-2014

I smoke like a chimney.
Me and Megs know what's up.

C00l

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - megs - 12-11-2014

<quote author="@Kat" source="/post/3465/thread" timestamp="1418292654]I smoke like a chimney.
Me and Megs know what's up.

C00l
[/quote]

On a smoke break right now, as a matter of fact.

Yeah baby, bringing sexy back. ;D

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Ghostly - 12-11-2014

[size=small]I try and smoke with my smooch and cough like a bitch.[/font]

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 12-11-2014

I only ever coughed when I smoked hookah (I have the same problem with VG ecigs)

Or when I laughed on the inhale but that doesn't count because no one does that and doesn't almost die

The worst feeling in the world is when you accidentally swallow smoke. :clint:

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 12-11-2014

My compy went up in smoke...does that count?

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 12-11-2014

<quote author="@Blade" timestamp="1418287630" source="/post/3464/thread]Also... I'm probably not gonna be able to make a post this week. V,V Christmas shite has me busier than a bee on speed. I'm going to try to this weekend, but Thursday ( I know, not a weekend day.) I have my usual shopping for groceries plus essays to edit for classes; Friday I'm doing (hopefully) the last of my Christmas shopping for most of the day and then getting my head shaved to donate to Wigs For Kids, plus picking out material for vests to sew for my boys; Saturday I have to go pick up my sewing machine and then a birthday party to attend at the neighbors; and Sunday is my annual Christmas Decorating Party. (We make decorations and watch xmas movies 'cause is fun.)[/quote]I know those feels.

Making decorations sounds fun!  We made gingerbread cookies last weekend to try to help the Little get over her gingerbread cookie phobia.  (You laugh but I kid you not:  the horror is reals.)  This weekend is more overtime plus a continuation of all the toddler birthdays ever plus the company Christmas party, so I'ma be exhausted again.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 12-12-2014

One time my sister made a bunch of gingerbread cookies and gave them all elaborate backstories. One was a guy in jeans and a white tank top who had a heart condition from when he only barely escaped drowning in milk. His name was Darrell.

Actually I posted about it on Tumblr here so you can just read all about it, enjoy

Have I mentioned how fucking irritated I am that all the work dried up on WritersDomain because I am so fucking irritated and trying to figure out how to get articles accepted through other channels is so nervewracking ugh ugh

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 12-12-2014

It's family tradition to decorate gingerbread peeps. All the expressions ever. Once hubs joined the family, he started making them with tragically missing limbs and usually augments with gingerbread monsters. One year I made a pregnant one....

My brother then changed the skirt to pants & made an alien next to it.

This is the first year we've exposed the toddler to the mayhem, & we were more focused on getting her to viciously bite the heads off than decor. *g*

Bummer about the gigs!

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 12-12-2014

It's such a silly thing to be annoyed about, but boy was it nice to have a couple hundred dollars a week guaranteed when I wasn't busy with school. Obviously SEO work is always prone to suddenly drying up as Google adjusts their algorithms... but still. It'd be nice. @w@