alonimi
Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: Alonimi Spamstravaganza (/showthread.php?tid=508)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 12-08-2014

If you think you can handle a bigger mod, go for it. But,I always tell people to start with e-go.

What makes me laugh is here in the states we have cloud competitions. People bring their mods and two people stand back to back, take a long hit, and then expel a cloud of smoke. Judges determine who had the biggest cloud xD. I think it's so silly.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 12-08-2014

I started with a Joye 510 back before they made the e-Go and I almost wish I'd waited, the e-Go really does seem like a great choice for a beginner. Took me a while to figure out what I liked for liquid though, some flavors don't work that well, and pure PG or VG is unsatisfying for me for various reasons. I like a mix, and flavors like cherry or coffee usually. Vanilla tastes weird.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 12-08-2014

I JUST REMEMBERED I HAVE A GIF APP i should not be allowed to have this power

clearly i should use it to make faces and ask how to describe them because sometimes i have no idea how to explain what a character is doing with their face

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - tsunderebanchou - 12-08-2014

<quote source="/post/3353/thread" timestamp="1418086416" author="@Blade]If you think you can handle a bigger mod, go for it. But,I always tell people to start with e-go.

What makes me laugh is here in the states we have cloud competitions. People bring their mods and two people stand back to back, take a long hit, and then expel a cloud of smoke. Judges determine who had the biggest cloud xD. I think it's so silly.[/quote]Well, I don't think I would start with any big or complicated mods. It's the same as anything. You don't start your android life by rooting or installing CyanogenMod off the bat. You have to get used to it first.
And cloud competitions, that's funny. How about a competition for who makes the more Os with their cloud?

<quote source="/post/3358/thread" timestamp="1418087252" author="@Tindome]I started with a Joye 510 back before they made the e-Go and I almost wish I'd waited, the e-Go really does seem like a great choice for a beginner. Took me a while to figure out what I liked for liquid though, some flavors don't work that well, and pure PG or VG is unsatisfying for me for various reasons. I like a mix, and flavors like cherry or coffee usually. Vanilla tastes weird.[/quote]Vanilla anything usually tastes or smells weird. I used to like blueberry and cherry flavored hookah tobacco (my parents used to have a hookah at home). I am just so fascinated.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 12-08-2014

<quote timestamp="1418092267" source="/post/3375/thread" author="@tsunderebanchou]Well, I don't think I would start with any big or complicated mods. It's the same as anything. You don't start your android life by rooting or installing CyanogenMod off the bat. You have to get used to it first.

And cloud competitions, that's funny. How about a competition for who makes the more Os with their cloud?[/quote]Yeah, I started with the kind Tinny was talking about. At that time, little ecigs were all the rage. My model was a 510 I think... I THINK. Now I use an IPV2 with an iClear x.1 tank. I'm gonna get one of the new ones, the tank combo things from eleaf. (I don't know all the names!) If you want to scope from reviews out I recommend Indoor Smoker on YouTube. The guy is totes funny.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Kat - 12-09-2014

/happyshaking
Ki AND Artemis
o wo

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Ghostly - 12-09-2014

[size=small]Yes yes.

:3[/font]

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - tsunderebanchou - 12-09-2014

<quote source="/post/3376/thread" timestamp="1418093248" author="@Blade]<quote source="/post/3375/thread" timestamp="1418092267" author="@tsunderebanchou]Well, I don't think I would start with any big or complicated mods. It's the same as anything. You don't start your android life by rooting or installing CyanogenMod off the bat. You have to get used to it first.

And cloud competitions, that's funny. How about a competition for who makes the more Os with their cloud?[/quote]Yeah, I started with the kind Tinny was talking about. At that time, little ecigs were all the rage. My model was a 510 I think... I THINK. Now I use an IPV2 with an iClear x.1 tank. I'm gonna get one of the new ones, the tank combo things from eleaf. (I don't know all the names!) If you want to scope from reviews out I recommend Indoor Smoker on YouTube. The guy is totes funny.[/quote]I have been listening to him since yesterday, he is very funny. Also a shop I go to carries the eGo and eGo twist, but I didn't get any.
They also don't display what kind of e-liquid they have.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 12-09-2014

*rolls out of bed*
*goes to percolate brain cells*
...*contemplates letters on keyboard forming words*

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 12-09-2014

I think I'm one post away from being caught up. At which point I will be lost and confused without any posts to write, which is why I end up with so many goddamn threads. CAN'T STOP WRITING POSTS

I am...
Not caught up at all. QQ

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 12-09-2014

I'm making it worse~~~~ *snickers*

Come
Steam & Sugar is back in biz, y'all.  Anyone needs help finding an in, lemme know!  Toot

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - euphoricvoodoo - 12-09-2014

How dare you. Horrible horrible temptress with your airships. Stop it.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 12-09-2014

<quote source="/post/3387/thread" timestamp="1418122655" author="@tsunderebanchou]I have been listening to him since yesterday, he is very funny. Also a shop I go to carries the eGo and eGo twist, but I didn't get any.
They also don't display what kind of e-liquid they have.[/quote]I'm not sure if they deliver to Japan or Egypt, but I like ordering from <font color="#0077ff]Steam Juice[/font]. I particularly like that they sell eliquid in 120 ml bottles. My favorites from them are Ambrosia and Tropical Steam.

sorrynotsorry