alonimi
Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: Alonimi Spamstravaganza (/showthread.php?tid=508)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - megs - 12-07-2014

Haha. You don't have to talk me in to it :p
I've already been sold.
Haha. <3

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Panda - 12-07-2014

Being bored, I would assume?

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 12-07-2014

I was trying to find a picture that could feasibly be an awkward vampire nerd harmless enough for Nadia to not kill him and I found that guy looking all sheepish and everything just went weird.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 12-07-2014

Being your usual dorky self. Duh.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - tsunderebanchou - 12-07-2014

Does anyone have any experience with vaping? It seems pretty interesting, because it reminds me of hookah, I would like to give it a try.
Also I am going back home for winter vacation. Yaay?

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 12-07-2014

Yeah, I've smoked e-cigs a ton. It's much more like hookah than it is like smoking cigarettes, and you can get kinds with no nicotine so it just tastes nice and has the feeling in your lungs. Depending on the kind of liquid you use it can hit pretty hard, but disposable blu e-cigs aren't bad if you just want to try it out.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - tsunderebanchou - 12-08-2014

Well, I never smoked, I liked hookah, but I rarely did it, because in Egypt there is a stigma around girls smoking cigarettes or hookah. Now I am in Japan, so they rarely have hookas, but I saw some mods in some shops and they had so many flavors so it reminded me of that. I think that if I do I will probably do low nicotine, but I am not sure.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 12-08-2014

I love my ecig stuff. Been doing it for about 2-3 years now. It's gotten crazy insofar as equipment and mods go. But, if you're just starting, I recommend the e-go stuff.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Panda - 12-08-2014

I wouldn't trust myself with an e-cig. It was hard enough to quit smoking to begin with after all.

I never smoked to begin with, it only interested me because I liked hookah, but couldn't do it.
I heard about e-go. I wonder if I can order it online. I will see about that when I come back from Egypt.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 12-08-2014

You can. And you can always get the e-liquid nicotine-free. Which, honestly, is the best way to go because you can taste all the flavor that way. So jelly of ecig users who have never smoked.

Well, I come from a family of smokers, it was surprising that I had no interest (my sister quit cold turkey though). I have always thought about it from a money perspective (Good cigarettes are so expensive in Egypt, and cigarettes are generally expensive here in Japan too). But for me e-cigs are like a weird cross between hookah, DIY progects and technology, and now I am interested.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - megs - 12-08-2014

The new growth in my hair is refusing to be bleached and it's hella frustrating

:C

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - megs - 12-08-2014

Yup.
My hair is like one part Targaryen white, one part golden blonde, one part natural coloring, and one part STILL FUCKING TEAL.
God damnit.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - jazzhands - 12-08-2014

I know it's frustrating to you but that sounds kinda cool to imagine for me. I'm terrible with dye knowledge, is there any way to sort that out? Hoping you can somehow!