alonimi
Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: Alonimi Spamstravaganza (/showthread.php?tid=508)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 12-06-2014

*spirit fingers* *or something*

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 12-06-2014

I tried installing these fonts and it improved a little bit of the symbol support for Chrome but did not completely fix the issue, rawr.

That did fill in a couple blanks! Danke! :D

Also:....crap. I finished part 3 before part 2. *wonders if she can get away with leaving out Connor's version of the Valesport mythos*

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Kat - 12-06-2014

I made a thing.
I hope the thing doesn't sound entirely off from how the city is?
/imsorryifitisqq

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 12-06-2014

Ugh, man, homework. #almostdonexmasshopping

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Panda - 12-06-2014

Whee, made one post. To the people in the pub...feel free to do what you wish with 'disposable thug #1'. Unless he gets chased off somehow he'll be dead when I'm done with him anyways, so...

Threw a steampunk OOC thing up here for both Steam & Sugar and the potential city. Lemme know where folks want to jump ahead to! Smile

I keep eyeballing the teahouse and today I was like "but who could i even have go there" and trinh popped into my head and i am still laughing because that is literally the worst idea anyone has ever had holy shit

(my migraine finally went away so I took a nap I am very groggy)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Kat - 12-06-2014

Anyone is welcome, though I guess fair warning to Fae stuff, it's heavily worked in the fabric of the thread.
Still, that doesn't mean it wouldn't be wicked fun to have someone come in. ;D

I keep meaning to make a Fae cheat sheet, since I play them weird and I'm sure the basics would be appreciated. >_>
/sorrysorrysorry

Quote:"So, like, my sorority is doing this, like, tea party thing, right? And, like, most of them want to do this, like, EGL thing, and this place is ridonk elegant, so they're like, well obvi we need to come here. Except I'm more into, like, fairy kei or whatever, so I totally wanted to go to that place downtown with the, like, candy cupcakes and sparkles and stuff. And usually they just kind of do what I want, because like, every other girl is white and has two arms and it's like, guilt central. And, I mean, obviously I totally shouldn't be taking advantage of that, but like, if they had their way we'd be doing all this sports stuff all the time and that's so boring I'd rather die, so, like, whatever, it's for their own good. But they feel, like, super strongly about the EGL thing apparently, so now I have to, like, investigate. Because apparently I'll totally love it to itty-bitty bits if I just try it, but, I mean, I don't even really like tea? I just like drinking out of teacups? So I totally doubt it but one of my sorority sisters gave me a hundred dollar gift certificate and it's like, okay, whatever, free cookies! I mean, there has to be cookies, right? They probably won't have M&Ms in them but whatever, I can deal. Except they said I had to dress 'low key' or whatever and the only one I had was this white thing for recitals, so I'm pretty sure I'm going to end up getting chocolate all over myself because, wow, white, this was a horrible idea like whoa."

and that is the story of how trinh never actually made it inside because some guy at the sidewalk asked if she'd ever been here before and she told him her life story

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Panda - 12-06-2014

So many of the characters in my brain see that and then promptly flee in terror. They are willing to face deity level beings in combat, yet she scares them. Good job.

all quake in fear before tiny one-armed one-eyed rainbow-haired vietnamese valley girl sorority sparkleprincess

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Kat - 12-07-2014

Hell hath no fury quite like hers.
o wo

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 12-07-2014

She'll bludgeon you with her tuba. Or just play it. Or else burst into tears and make everyone think you're a terrible person because you made a disabled girl cry.

(jk she lacks the emotional manipulation skills for that, tuba more likely)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 12-07-2014

Tonight....more readingssss!! Tomorrow...fixing up the "enlightened mundane" side of the story. :P

And work. Lots of work. QQ

Also: tree is up & lit!