alonimi
Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: Alonimi Spamstravaganza (/showthread.php?tid=508)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - megs - 12-06-2014

Omg. It's so perfect!!

Now she should show up at the tea house and shove a subpoena in his face.

Also: ONION, yessssss!

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 12-06-2014

"um excuse me but there is nothing sub about my-"
"I SAID SUBPOENA"

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Kat - 12-06-2014

All while Ki is playing footsie with his balls under the table.
/bbgotgame

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - megs - 12-06-2014

I have decided that the chat service of which Adon sends unwilling women dick pics is called Chatrbox.

Kinda like an homage to Gaia because without it I wouldn't have met any of you cool peeps. And partly because I've been trying to think of a name since I woke up. Haha

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - empress - 12-06-2014

Stonk
exactly what have I walked into

o wo
talking about pervy fae stuff

but heeyyy

ohhhh, then i need snackage *pops popcorn and grabs fruit snacks*

hiiii~

i had been writing mock chat convos between a bunch of lady characters and one very suave male Fae. > u >
they're right here, and they're not safe for work. lol
sorta.

<clicky>

i swear I'm only laughing because it's 3:30 in the morning and not because it's funny.
but like kind of funny. only a tad.  because you know he's oblivious but not really. 

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 12-06-2014

Tinny, what symbols be you using for the section breakers on that short? I've got a box with a ? which indicates I'm not up to fancy standards. c:

I'm not sure, it's some kind of little leaf looking deal I grabbed off copypastecharacters.com, I'm not sure if they have a way to tell why some aren't working owo Hmmmmm, I will investigate proper when I am more awake

Hrm...seems I habs a lot of blank squares on copypastecharacter. This compy's new as of this summer though, still using 7 because I can't be arsed to upgrade to 8, and the graphics I've been playing with have been online tools instead of something installed, so it lacks my usual treatment of oodles of font installs. And since it's not 8, it doesn't come with emoji, which.......is prob the prob.

*needs more coffee* *goes on a font-hunt*

EDIT: Upon further research, it appears I have finally found something that Chrome does not like.  O.o

Oh man come to think of it you're right, my install of Chrome has trouble, too. I only use Chrome when I don't feel like using a keyboard so for me it wasn't worth fixing, I think I briefly investigated installing some kind of extension the way I did for emoji support in Win7. Maybe I'll try again and see if I can find something

No worries. XD Now that I know what's up, I'll just know to peek at those posts on my phone after. Unless it's like...only written in emoji. O.o

Another day, another buttload of things I gotta write.
/lordgivemestrength