alonimi
Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: Alonimi Spamstravaganza (/showthread.php?tid=508)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - thedarkwyrm - 11-10-2014

Well, you CAN. You could also walk in and have a little dialog and get jumped by the cougar behind the counter. Or go for a swim and hook up with the wolf or the panda (or both). I put in three characters so even the first person to join would have options.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - jazzhands - 11-10-2014

<quote author="@Kat" timestamp="1415675715" source="/post/476/thread]Nah. My smut is dope.
But it's the getting to it that takes effort and reason.
I mean, can my character just walk in and suck someone off?
These are the real questions.
[/quote]
Make them a philisophical slut. 

"If I gangbang ten guys in a forest and no one else is around, how much wood could a woodchuck fuck?" 

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 11-10-2014

That's the problem I always have, under ideal circumstances there are like twenty pages of sexual tension first. Or at least a few posts of aggressive flirting and pursuit. >w>;

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 11-10-2014

XD all the sexual tension evar.

Except when things happen.

If all y'all go in at once, things will progress slower and you will have all the sexual tension and slowly building flirtation your heart desires.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Panda - 11-10-2014

<quote source="/post/484/thread" timestamp="1415676235" author="@thedarkwyrm]If all y'all go in at once, things will progress slower and you will have all the sexual tension and slowly building flirtation your heart desires.[/quote]Or they'll start an orgy.  That could happen too,

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 11-10-2014

<quote author="@hex" source="/post/485/thread" timestamp="1415676370]<quote author="@thedarkwyrm" timestamp="1415676235" source="/post/484/thread]If all y'all go in at once, things will progress slower and you will have all the sexual tension and slowly building flirtation your heart desires.[/quote]Or they'll start an orgy.  That could happen too,[/quote]This ^^

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - jazzhands - 11-10-2014

<quote timestamp="1415676370" source="/post/485/thread" author="@hex]<quote author="@thedarkwyrm" source="/post/484/thread" timestamp="1415676235]If all y'all go in at once, things will progress slower and you will have all the sexual tension and slowly building flirtation your heart desires.[/quote]Or they'll start an orgy.  That could happen too,[/quote]
A slow orgy after lots of aggressive flirting and sexual tension. 

And me flopping around like a Magikarp. 

*quietly cackles at all the possibilities*

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Kat - 11-10-2014

It wouldn't be my first orgy rodeo.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Panda - 11-10-2014

I've actually never been in an orgy. I think I lean to much towards the 'Grr. Mine!' mentality to do well in one.

Edit:  Oh yeah.  Should probably warn people.  My brain to mouth filter is broken.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Kat - 11-11-2014

I couldn't do an orgy irl.
My Dom would kill someone. :c

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - thedarkwyrm - 11-11-2014

<quote source="/post/506/thread" timestamp="1415679660" author="@Kat]I couldn't do an orgy irl.
My Dom would kill someone. :c
[/quote]Oh, you have a dom?  That's a shame.  You're cute.  Blush

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Panda - 11-11-2014

Only one person? Wow. He'd take that well.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Kat - 11-11-2014

Haha. Thanks!
But yes, yes.
While my characters are, in polite terms, sexually insatiable, I am happily kept.

BUT QUESTION!
Do I have to bring in an anthro character?
I don't play any. :c

Also I need to do a Reyr post.
omg halp pls.