alonimi
Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: Alonimi Spamstravaganza (/showthread.php?tid=508)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 12-04-2014

Yesssss, after Wednesday I will be free and won't need to leave the house again until January 8)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Kat - 12-04-2014

Sometimes, I don't leave the house for so long, I lose my shoes. >_>
Anyway, I'm trying to recruit peeps for the forum on the sites I have accounts for, but I think my questions are too broad for some people.
I'm afraid to be direct. Dx

I did my first presentation, I was probably bright red and my hands were all shaky with the laser pointer.
???(?????)??? I'm such a babyyyyy

We're just too shy to advertise, clearly

Yay! I'm sure you did wonderfully! :D
Annnnd yeah. Too shy, too aloof.
This is why I have no friends.
/cumfetti

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 12-04-2014

I'd recruit people, but the people I know I wouldn't want RPing with us. And the ones I do want are too busy with real life.

I think I underestimate how social I am somehow. Like when I reminisce about Gaia I'm like "oh that guy was a cool dude, we were never really close though" but then I found a bunch of old chatlogs and for years we would talk every single day and we were BFFs and I forgot somehow and thought he was too cool for me. owo

Oh, I know that feeling. @_@
I waited too long to reconnect with those people though.
Now they're 'adults' and they don't role play anymore. >_>
/shakesfist

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - bear - 12-04-2014

I don't wanna grow up. I will be a child forever. /truth

So many of my favorite people to play with stopped. BUT NOW I HAVE NEW FAVES muahahaha still miss Crystal tho, Nadine and Smokey were the ultimate BroTP ;-;

I miss Eneru and Avaaro and Valgarv and Kumo and the person who used to play Kayen. Dx
Though I have a policy involving leavers from the clans.
I just scoop them up and NPC them.

I'm so judgmental of other people's presentations. YOUR STATISTICS ARE SUSPECT AT BEST

FOX NEWS IS NOT A PEER-REVIEWED SOURCE

"here's a video of a guy from fox news going to a party city during spring break and asking drunk people about politics, watch and be amazed at the downfall of america's youth! THEY CANNOT EVEN NAME THE UNEMPLOYMENT RATE OFF THE TOPS OF THEIR HEADS, WHAT FOOLS"

- literally this presentation right now

Edit: I am sorry for liveblogging but this guy literally just cited "an article I read online", business communications is the worst class and it should be burned

This sounds super exciting, idk. xD
I loved my dummy classes.
There are so many sorts of people, and meeting them firsthand gives you insight on what the 'average' level of intelligence is for your area.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Ghostly - 12-04-2014

[size=small]I always felt pretty smart above the average level of those around me when I went to school. Not that I'm a very god student myself. I put in probably B-C level of effort, sadly. Won't make that mistake next time around.
[/font]
:c00lbert:

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 12-04-2014

I'm writing a thing. A Connor thing.