alonimi
Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: Alonimi Spamstravaganza (/showthread.php?tid=508)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 11-30-2014

Elijah leaves the bathroom and no one anywhere in the house is wearing pants except him, "what the hell i was gone for five minutes"

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - bear - 11-30-2014

I keep thinking about posting in places, then my pessimism kicks in with regard to this place, and I go 'nah' instead.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 11-30-2014

<quote source="/post/2769/thread" timestamp="1417326043" author="@Tindome]Elijah leaves the bathroom and no one anywhere in the house is wearing pants except him, "what the hell i was gone for five minutes"[/quote]Jean: I was trying to be good.
Elijah: You are failing admirably and with exception to no other.
Jean: Thank you.
Elijah: That was not the signal for the classic banter that we do for the benefit of others assuming we are discussing one thing, when in fact we are discussing another entirely.
Jean: Shame. I rather enjoy that.

'Cause, yeah, Elijah's punishments must be unorthodox.

There is now a surplus of walk-ins at your disposal if you change your mind! Meow

"I was hungry. Everyone else got breakfast!"
"No we didn't. No one in this house needs to eat."
"... you had the option for breakfast."
"So did you."
"... if you wanted to keep this from happening you should have just stayed upstairs masturbating."
"Oh no, you're not tricking me with that again, we have established that you are not actually capable of getting full."
"Maybe you were not trying hard enough."

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Panda - 11-30-2014

Hi. I have rum. Rum is good. Any posts will be happening tomorrow.

<quote author="@Tindome" timestamp="1417328540" source="/post/2776/thread]There is now a surplus of walk-ins at your disposal if you change your mind! Meow

"I was hungry. Everyone else got breakfast!"
"No we didn't. No one in this house needs to eat."
"... you had the option for breakfast."
"So did you."
"... if you wanted to keep this from happening you should have just stayed upstairs masturbating."
"Oh no, you're not tricking me with that again, we have established that you are not actually capable of getting full."
"Maybe you were not trying hard enough."[/quote]Elijah: If I were masturbating there would be no trying, as you well know.
Jean: -sniffs- If you loved me you'd orgasm repeatedly with numerous partners in my direct vicinity.
Elijah: Taking out the trash you bring into any home we've established is proof enough of that.
Jean: ...And this is why we don't have nice things.
Elijah: We can't have nice things because you keep inviting the trash in!

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - euphoricvoodoo - 11-30-2014

So odd question but are posts suddenly doing odd things for everyone? In Tsundoku it ate part of Kimmi's post and popped on hobobob's at the end. Is anyone else seeing that?

<quote source="/post/2783/thread" timestamp="1417333222" author="@euphoricvoodoo]So odd question but are posts suddenly doing odd things for everyone? In Tsundoku it ate part of Kimmi's post and popped on hobobob's at the end. Is anyone else seeing that?[/quote]She hasn't quite finished it yet. I asked her about it.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - euphoricvoodoo - 11-30-2014

<quote source="/post/2784/thread" author="@Blade" timestamp="1417333445]<quote author="@euphoricvoodoo" source="/post/2783/thread" timestamp="1417333222]So odd question but are posts suddenly doing odd things for everyone? In Tsundoku it ate part of Kimmi's post and popped on hobobob's at the end. Is anyone else seeing that?[/quote]She hasn't quite finished it yet. I asked her about it.[/quote]Ok! So long as posts haven't started to be eaten! Cause that would be scary.

<quote source="/post/2759/thread" author="@danixiewrites" timestamp="1417321111]Eeeeeeeeeeeeee Voltaire. He's SO much fun.

(He was at the Steampunk World's Faire.  Pretty much just one more most hilarious thing on the planet.)

[/quote]I'm quoting you to get your attention. Mwha. Anyway, I'll drag Ruka out eventually. But, Kimmi says she'll have Saydri come bug your depressed little beast in IC.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Kat - 11-30-2014

I slept weird. zz
Dreamed about Orion and Bunyip and something to do with her kids.
Wtf.

https%3A//soundcloud.com/ellekingmusic/elle-king-exs-ohs

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - megs - 11-30-2014

Someday all these Thanksgiving leftovers will be gone and I won't have to eat them anymore.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 11-30-2014

lmao...Elijah/Jean banter is the perfect breakfast companion. XD

Also:
<quote timestamp="1417334724" source="/post/2787/thread" author="@Blade]I'm quoting you to get your attention. Mwha. Anyway, I'll drag Ruka out eventually. But, Kimmi says she'll have Saydri come bug your depressed little beast in IC.[/quote]

No worries, I think little Lyta'll be meekly curious by the sound/scent of cooking food.  Tonight, if I don't get distracted by character backstory stories.  Today's the last day for NaNo, and...my narrative summary ran out somewhere around 2 this morning.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - sir - 11-30-2014

First official postypost!

BEHOLD, I AM ROLEPLAYER. ALL ROLES SHALL BE PLAYED, ALL GOOD TIMES HAD.

Goood, goooooood. Now post more. OHSHITALION

Having a limit of 100 on emoticons means I keep figuring out that I'm missing ones that I thought I'd added, I wish I could figure out how to have infinite emotes.