alonimi
Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: Alonimi Spamstravaganza (/showthread.php?tid=508)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Kat - 11-28-2014

Truth. The thanksgiving stupor has hit me like a truck.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - megs - 11-28-2014

Welp!

I wrote 2, so I am feeling pretty good. And Saturday is usually the morning I come home from work and bang 'em out like a mad woman, so I am really banking on that (making excuses) as I go to snuggle in bed and watch cartoons.

:3

Also, for someone who does a really good job of complaining that she is awful at smut scenes, I have done a really good job of getting all my characters in smut scenes @_@

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 11-28-2014

... I had a sex dream about Kreska. What the hell. Is it... is it the fact that I fell asleep listening to spaceship noises. Is that what did it.

I blame Kat for the bounty hunting android though.

... I'm going to try to go back to sleep now. For no reason.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - megs - 11-28-2014

It is definitely the spaceship noises.

Bounty hunting androids are always Kat's fault.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 11-28-2014

I meant to try and post an actual post today (at least one) but instead I've just been laying around. Being sleepy. Thinking about androids.

That dream fucked me up, man.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Hobo_Bob - 11-28-2014

LOL poor kitty...
sexy android dreams.
=p

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 11-28-2014

Bahahahaha...that new avvie is WIN.

<quote timestamp="1417225469" source="/post/2663/thread" author="@danixiewrites]Bahahahaha...that new avvie is WIN.[/quote]right?!
I put it on my google account and my badge for AX.
=3

Also, how was your gobble everything day?!

It's so true~~

And Yuuuuuuuuuummy with a capital Y, that's how! Minimal drama, even. *say we all huzzah!* XD You?

super nice.
stayed home with my family.
I made the stuffing, my brothers made brussel sprouts with grilled onions and bacon as well as cole-cannon.
parents made the turkey. let it brine for two days so it was SOOOOO moist when it a done.

We cook ours with apples. SO YUM.

Edit: Also.  I know what everything on that delicious list is except...cole-cannon.

Which FYI, no matter what it actually is?  "Cole-cannon: N.  Coleslaw packed into a miniature gunwale cannon decorated like a cornucopia and thus launched when the fuse is tapped after the blessing."

Your holiday was clearly explosive good fun in nature, and I envy your Thanksgiving food-fight kick-off methodology.

LOL
Nah it's cabbage and potatoes like mashed together. I know I spelt it wrong, but I dunno how to spell things in-....Gaelic, I think.
=/

Yuummm~....appples~!!

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 11-29-2014

well I couldn't seem to get in the groove to write an actual post but I finally managed to write more about Jobari with the subtext of all the reasons Kreska is a horrible disappointment C00l

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 11-29-2014

Blarg. Homewerks this weekend that I have put off all week are screaming to get done. The books are flapping in their loudness. Meh. Posts should be forthcoming Monday night.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - megs - 11-29-2014

Today I learned it is super difficult to have a serious conversation with someone while The Thong Song is playing in the background.