alonimi
Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: Alonimi Spamstravaganza (/showthread.php?tid=508)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - megs - 11-27-2014

I just said to Toby "what's he gonna do? Pin her to the tree???"

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 11-27-2014

"We could just do it in the tree but I thought that suggestion might be offensive to your people, also if we do that I will make at least three jokes about calling the fire department to get you down"

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - megs - 11-27-2014

I'm legitimately laughing out loud, but Rylan would be all speechless tail flickers~

You could basically just tag every single one of my characters with "secretly a goofball" because I am of the opinion that most people are secretly goofballs. If you want Jean to be openly a goofball you have to get your S-Link all the way to ten and you can't even start his storyline until you've managed to max your charm so you basically just have to wait until New Game+

is there anything more hilarious and timely than persona 3 jokes, obviously no

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Panda - 11-27-2014

Huh. You just made a Persona reference. I'm amused.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 11-27-2014

Wait.... so what does that make Ruka...? o__O

She's on New Game+ after transferring her save Haw

Sweet!

On a side note, that just makes me think of otome games. But then, both IC and Tsundoku make me think of otome games. If I really felt like being a total American otaku I'd find a way to insitute a point system and things characters do to gain more or less favor with my characters.

P3P is secretly just a dating sim where you can also make people wear maid outfits and you beat up demons with a hockey stick. Its only flaw was that I could not date either Theo or the librarian.

Theo~

P3P annoyed me. Because I disliked the fact that the male main was stuck using a rapier like that. I liked being able to give him different weapons in the original...

I never play as a guy if I get the option to be a lady, and I never played the original, so it's like a double whammy of me not knowing I was missing something. buckteeth

I wanna buy Back Stage Pass -whines- But they only sell it on Steeeeaaaaam! Weeeeehhhh~!

I mostly blame nostalgia. If P3P had been my first time through the game then I would have thought it was excellent, but even with the extras like the female main I couldn't help but miss what they took out.

Right now though? Even with the Persona spinoff having been released, I'm waiting for more news on P5.

Finally updated Farendajo so it is now timeskipped and open for posting by new space people, and it should also be in sync with Radius, I think. Assuming Ix and Nova go to the beach in the morning shift and the non-1x1s are after. I have not confirmed any of these things with anyone, whoopsie daisies. Which means the full list of posts that I owe... is Shay. All of the Shay posts. And then I will be caught up and able to work on Las Ballenas (do not let me make their football team the Conches omg) and that Elijah/Jean thread.

And also, like, homework and studying and stuff.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Kat - 11-27-2014

RIP
I dunno what he said, but that's unfortunate.

Anyway, on to other things; I still have posts to do.
Exciting, I know.
I'm just so stuffed and unmotivated. @_@
I'm almost 2am and I just woke up. Dx

/soft sobs