alonimi
Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: Alonimi Spamstravaganza (/showthread.php?tid=508)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Kat - 11-26-2014

The man, the legend~
I want there to be stories from all the characters who work at the Bordello.
Ah, I love this fictional character.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - megs - 11-26-2014

I was just thinking that earlier!

Literally, oh man. I want everyone to have a Daddy Callahan story.

And then I imagined with Kismet that Cashmere saw her one day at like a little trade market or something every now and again all beat to shit and asked him to help her. So, he tracked her down an voila.

Oh my gosh, that's so adorable.
Unffff.
Why is there so much plot for this PWP thread? xD

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - megs - 11-26-2014

Cause we get so attached to all our characters >.>
Because it's a fun setting with room for tons of stuff >.>
Cause we love plot

We do love plot.
We're all about that plot, plot, plot
Looking for lots of trouble, trouble, trouble

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 11-26-2014

Being random....

...Am I the only one who likes to enrich a story by doing elaborate connective backgrounds with other peoples' characters?

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 11-26-2014

Mmmmmmmm...plot....backstory....it's like second breakfast up in here!

Edit: I love it too; haven't figured out one to weave into in a while though.

I don't think we've ever had a role play we didn't do that in. xD
Otherwise, why bother writing with other people?

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 11-26-2014

When I pull characters back out to play, they have a backstory that's been added to from a previous RP...rofl But yar. Last time I worked a dual one up was several years ago; pair had known each other as children, been separated when their village was burned down and subsequently my char's family had been taken by pirates and hers had been taken by cave trolls, as adults they met up again right before the adventure we did--so we had a 1x1 to knock out some of the scene-stealing "omg you LIVE and have so. many. fucking. tattoos." and "omg CAVE TROLLS? Is that why you smell?" moments before the RP even got started.

Good times.

I also enjoy reading them when they're intertwined like that...because it makes for a more cohesive story imo. Built-in support system...or mortal enemies. XD That said, I don't think I've brought anyone in that's mingled like that. *ponders* Someone probably would've seen Lyta on the stage (the fox I'm bringing to IC), I imagine Connor is well-known but I wasn't sure if introducing the mafia families to Valesport was a good idea. XD Other than that, here I've pretty much either done new chars or used ones who play in the shadows.

<font color="#00ff00]Kat[/font]<font color="#19e619]:[/font] Yeah, same here. I love doing it, but doing it in such a way that the other player is like, "AWESOME! DOITNOW!" can be a bit of a trial. Not always.... but yeah. When you do get it right though.... sooooo much fun. I could sit here and explain all the fun I've had with it in my NW forum, but, yeah.... that'd be long-winded and I doubt you want me to type something that's 1k words long about my RP gamez.

<font color="#ff0085]Dani:[/font] LOL! Pirates and cave trollolollols! So funny. I can't even. I'd love to do more with my characters even in the walk-in threads involving that. Sooo.... yeah, if anyone's up for that and has some ideas I'm up chatting about it. Makes for more fun.

All this talk of entwined back stories reminds me - Gotta whip up a Taiga post at some point.
/points to me for sorta remembering

Edit: GOBLIN KING HUEHUEHUE

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 11-26-2014

I legit thought it would be months before anyone hit Goblin King status. Clearly I need to add more ranks? I must think of even more obscure Bowie references to turn into titles.

.....-now begins plotting making a character based off Goblin King David Bowie-..... O_O -brain 'splodes-

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 11-26-2014

... and I think I had a dream about Niyol. what the fuck. he isn't even the fun sibling. of all the rp characters to dream about... why.

...Damn you, <font color="#ff008f]Dani[/font]... Now I have to bring Ruka out to investigate the drowned and down-trodden fox who needs cuddles.