alonimi
Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: Alonimi Spamstravaganza (/showthread.php?tid=508)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 11-26-2014

I legit have no idea where I'm going to go with that dwarf but THAT'S WHAT MAKES IT FUN I'll probably add a better walk-in in Muskaptilo too, just to make sure there's at least one easy jumping-in point in all the places to encourage postidigitation and so on

and I already really want to make a superhero/metahuman city and it could totally be Nadine's hometown and I can totally use characters from her backstory there but that seems like a subforum that would end up being very punchfighty oriented and I am so bad at fites augh

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Kat - 11-26-2014

I already have some meta characters of a 'super hero' variety that I could throw in.
MY INCARNATION OF THE MR. FREEZE CONCEPT IS AWESOME AND I WANNA PLAY IT AGAINNNN

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Panda - 11-26-2014

...oh gods, I have three characters minimum ready made for a superhero setting. Not even counting any non powered people I have on both sides on the equation. Plus me trying to figure out what's missing from my wastelander, wanting to use Allen as well as my 'homunculus' or whatever he'd be, not to mention my various fantasy style characters to use in Akvero or other places, though one of my bards seems to be taking priority in that setting...

...gah. My brain sucks.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 11-26-2014

<quote timestamp="1416982529" source="/post/2310/thread" author="@thedarkwyrm]Wait, Vampires? I can finally use Gabriel! I'll go sniff it out. [/quote]It's not open... yet. I have a thread in 'seeking' for ideas >,>

I accidentally made Nadine from Southern California which means the city (or maybe valley so it's a bigger area including big empty desert bits??) will almost definitely be named Las Ballenas because I am a fucking idiot

Haha. Works for me.
I'll keep an eye out for it, and when it happens, YOU BETTER BELIEVE I'LL BE THERE! D:<

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Panda - 11-26-2014

Works for me. In fact, narrows down which character I'd use.

I have playlists to make again.
/happysobbing

I JUST WANT TO OTP ALL MY CHARACTERS WITH ALL OF YOURS UNGHHH

... so tired. :saddoof: If I just stay awake twenty more minutes I can download things... just twenty more minutes... I can do this... (?ยด??)?

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - megs - 11-26-2014

All this stuff happening and I'm just derping around making pies.

I did the Kismet thing.
With Daddy Callahan.
o wo

<quote author="@Kat" source="/post/2345/thread" timestamp="1416992952]I did the Kismet thing.
With Daddy Callahan.
o wo
[/quote]

I read I am I'm all smiles. It's good~

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 11-26-2014

Megs, if you're not busy tomorrow send me a message on Skype.

On that note... sleep ish good. Good luck, Kitty. G'night, awesome RP peeps.

Ah, I'm glad it works.
I didn't want to get too specific with it until we talked more.
But you know...
I got excited and had to piece it out. > u >
<3

No problem at all.
I will be writing my own Daddy Callahan piece soonish~