alonimi
Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: Alonimi Spamstravaganza (/showthread.php?tid=508)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Kat - 11-25-2014

I'm just falling back into my slow, lazy pace.
Which, unfortunately, means people have to wait for me.
I'm sorry. :c

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 11-25-2014

I want to write in like...everyplace. Scenes with random, unrelated characters may be happening instead of my novel tonight. O.o

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Panda - 11-25-2014

Work is evil. Even when puppies are involved.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 11-25-2014

Speaking of teeth, I was talking to Shay (hobobob) on Skype last night about Marie Antoinette... omg, she had her teeth straightened over a period of 6 months without anesthesia! Fuck that!

Ah, classic dentistry at work.

*is not holding jaw in sympathy* *nopenopenope*

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - thedarkwyrm - 11-25-2014

I had braces for three years. It was horrible.

I had to relearn to play trumpet twice: once when I got them on (had all-state competitions coming up the next month. O.o) and then again when I got them off (which also coincided with my college scholarship audition. Errrrgh.). That sucked. And I still wear a retainer. *feels totes like such a grownup* :D

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - thedarkwyrm - 11-25-2014

*has currently misplaced his retainer and needs to find it because he doesn't have 400 dollars for replacing it*

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - bear - 11-25-2014

-owns a retainer, refuses to use it. hasn't seen any bad effects like five years later-

OMG I hope you find it! Dental stuff is so expensive QQ

<quote source="/post/2252/thread" timestamp="1416952910" author="@bear]-owns a retainer, refuses to use it. hasn't seen any bad effects like five years later-[/quote]My teeth move.  Constantly.  And if I don't wear it, they slide back and squish my ears, which gets them infected, which results in them exploding.  Being deaf for a couple of months versus wearing retainer?  *weighs*  

Apparently, I'm a special kind of head case.  ;)

Derp. I just realized we can now has more than 3 attachments on a post.  *happy flailing*  Guess I didn't really need to burn that many posts on Connor's place, afterall.  O.o

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - euphoricvoodoo - 11-25-2014

Had a retainer never actually used it and eventually threw it out.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 11-25-2014

I have a partial denture because one of my front teeth is missing. Got it pulled because it was rotting and needed to come out. I'm always forgetting to put the damn thing in. -sigh-

EDIT: Also, tired. Probably gonna post tomorrow and crash early tonight. This weather is getting me sleeping and wanting to hybernate. another also: need more peeps in IC if anyone wants to drop a character.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Kat - 11-26-2014

I'm gonna write replies so hard tonight. o wo