alonimi
Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: Alonimi Spamstravaganza (/showthread.php?tid=508)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - megs - 11-24-2014

I am going to use that, now, if it actually happens <3

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 11-24-2014

Well now it definitely has to happen because I lack impulse control and I think it would be funny 8)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - megs - 11-24-2014

Yesssssssssssssssssss

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - thedarkwyrm - 11-24-2014

Yaaaaay wisdom teeth getting pulled and Vicodin isn't enough.

Awww :c I'm not sure if I'll ever need to get mine pulled because apparently the gap between my front teeth is so huge that my wisdom teeth might just... push it shut.

Or else my dentists have been fucking with me about my buckteeth.

Hopefully you will feel better soon!

I doubt it, otherwise I think mine would have done that. I had to have braces, and then have my wisdom teeth pulled. I know every facet of dental pain.

Augh D: The worst I've had is root canals, and those weren't really bad at all. I probably should have had braces but instead I'm just buckteeth

This wouldn't have been that bad either, but one of the teeth was sideways, and they had to do cutting and drilling and augh. Hurts.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 11-24-2014

<quote source="/post/2205/thread" timestamp="1416857602" author="@thedarkwyrm]Yaaaaay wisdom teeth getting pulled and Vicodin isn't enough. [/quote]Oh noes! Frown  After mine I took a nap then settled in for a marathon of campy B-horror movies I didn't have to think much about. Fast recovery here though.  I remember feeling jealous--friends of mine were out for daaays.  XD  Here's to hoping either a) the painkillers get to doing their thing, or b) the pain shapes up right quick!  Or both.  I guess they aren't mutually exclusive.  Smile

I just want to state publicly for the record that I am having so much fun with Nadine and Grayson that I might die

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Hobo_Bob - 11-24-2014

<quote source="/post/2189/thread" timestamp="1416833091" author="@tsunderebanchou]In Japan, it's a normal thing to have a bike, so I just park it under my building with all the other bikes.[/quote]Well, it's such crowded place it make sense. 
That that little island where cars are not allowed, so there is this artist that makes the women custom carts to pull along their things.
Like when they go shopping or during the harvest seasons.
I wanna say the Ryukyu or Yaeyama islands.....

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Hobo_Bob - 11-24-2014

<quote source="/post/2213/thread" timestamp="1416868975" author="@Tindome]I just want to state publicly for the record that I am having so much fun with Nadine and Grayson that I might die[/quote]I dunno who they are, but i'm glad your having fun.
=3

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Kat - 11-25-2014

Oh, I know that feeling.
I still have my wisdom teeth... Putting off getting them out.
Too poor. xD

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - sir - 11-25-2014

Apologies re: radio silence, my 'feelin' it' meter is pegged at zero for some reason.

Teeth can be pretty terrible. I had pretty healthy chompers until quite recently; luckily I still haven't had to get any particularly painful procedures.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 11-25-2014

It happens! Perhaps the muse took off early for the holidays? Once it's done sleeping off the turkey coma, it'll be ready to play again. :D