alonimi
Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: Alonimi Spamstravaganza (/showthread.php?tid=508)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - KittyUnpretty - 11-20-2014

After the first 50k it's sixteen cents every thousand, but my estimates suggest that our extra pageviews would probably average out to costing an extra eight bucks a month. We may also start using less, since we really spiked early on right after the move. ANYWAY if I do a thing I will do it tomorrow and let y'all know what's what~

Edit: I keep forgetting to switch back to my posting account

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 11-20-2014

lmao I do not think I will be paying $15 a year to register "alonimi.ninja" sorry guys

(weird domains are hilarious to me)

... okay actually I stole the desktop and it turned out I had more money left in my PayPal from copywriting than I thought I did, so, uh. I'm going to figure out how to send global PMs now so I can warn everyone there might be maintenance.

Edit: in retrospect 'may encounter trouble' sounds way more ominous than I wanted, I just wanted to warn everyone not to freak out if the site didn't load :saddoof:

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - jazzhands - 11-20-2014

THE END IS NIGH!

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - KittyUnpretty - 11-20-2014

Nuu

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 11-20-2014

LMAO. Is it safe? *pokes site*

... well I haven't managed to get our custom domain working yet, but it actually seems to have been... much more painless than I thought it would be. Eek

I'm not going to email everyone that we're cool until we have the new domain, because I'd specifically like to be able to tell people 'update your bookmarks y'all'. But domains.com fucked up and somehow doesn't recognize itself as my registrar, so I can't update the nameservers. Weirdest error ever.

Now that we're not on ProBoards we can open the forum to viewing by guests, because ProBoards actually had a PG-13 rule that we were sidestepping by making the forum private. So now we can link our rad roleplays to our friends and make them jealous until they finally have to join us because we're so awesome.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 11-21-2014

Same here. Might put it to a poll?

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Kat - 11-21-2014

8 hours of modeling information and documentary watching.
Uhhuuuuu.
/bellyup

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 11-21-2014

Internet is down because snow so I'm doing everything on my phone. The custom domain works to get to the forum but then it acts weird the instant you leave the homepage, so that's fun. ANYWAY you can now update your bookmarks, we are totes fancy looking at alonimi.net (I will announce it all official-like when I figure out the wonkiness)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 11-21-2014

That is super wonky. O.o But also exciting--hope it's painless again once interwebs returns!

o.o

The lady I stole Kreska's face from totally released a new song~

A cover of Grouplove? o.o

Ooh, is it a cover? I had no idea, she does do a lot of cute covers though. Meow