alonimi
Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: Alonimi Spamstravaganza (/showthread.php?tid=508)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Panda - 11-10-2014

You know, I'd try to join in, but I haven't actually participated in a D&D game since...forever. Considering all my reference material is 3.5. So I don't know.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - thedarkwyrm - 11-10-2014

<quote source="/post/328/thread" timestamp="1415643798" author="@hex]You know, I'd try to join in, but I haven't actually participated in a D&D game since...forever. Considering all my reference material is 3.5. So I don't know.[/quote]If I run it, it will be 3.5.  I don't do anything else.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - sir - 11-10-2014

Sad news, then; I suppose I do have my 3.5 stuff somewhere, but I run 4E and prefer to play it.

At least, as far as D&D goes.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 11-10-2014

Haha, yeah, I only play 4E v Smile v So we've theoretically got interested parties but they're all interested in different stuff~

(unless you do mutants and masterminds so i can bring back blingee wink wink nudge nudge)

I allow homebrew and variant and stuff, so races and classes aren't limited to 3.5, but I hate the 4e mechanics, so...

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Kat - 11-10-2014

Oh, I can chatter in this box. o wo
That's what I'm good at.

Aww yiss, chatter all up ins Bird

I feel bad for not following anyone but I feel like I would just end up... following everyone Catfish

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Panda - 11-10-2014

Chattering is fun.

As for the D&D, I personally am adaptable...it's just that I have no experience with 4e and no reference material for it. Not that it hasn't been forever since I played 3.5 either. Thinking about it, I think the only times in the past 5 or so years I've used dice are when I was trying to build my own systems...I wonder if I still have any notes from those...

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Kat - 11-10-2014

Psh, follow everyone.
Or just me.
> u >

I have less than 24 hours to grind to gold.
I am so fucked. :D

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - megs - 11-10-2014

*continues to play on Polyvore, like a woman possessed*

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - sir - 11-10-2014

Oh, well, if we're talking about homebrew....

*A ponderous wave of notebooks rumbles into the thread, burying it beneath their bulk.*

I really should finish up that point-based pokemon AU RPG thing.
Among other things.

omg of all the days for a snowball mic to go on sale WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE WHEN I'M BROKE Argh

<quote timestamp="1415651980" source="/post/352/thread" author="@sir]Oh, well, if we're talking about homebrew....

*A ponderous wave of notebooks rumbles into the thread, burying it beneath their bulk.*

I really should finish up that point-based pokemon AU RPG thing.
Among other things.[/quote]I've played a pokemon tabletop game.  I had a pretty cool team.

<quote source="/post/352/thread" timestamp="1415651980" author="@sir]I really should finish up that point-based pokemon AU RPG thing.
[/quote]idk dick-all about designing RPGs but that setting was fucking amazing if it's the one I'm thinking of