alonimi
Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: Alonimi Spamstravaganza (/showthread.php?tid=508)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Panda - 11-20-2014

I probably need to stop being obsessed with Dragon Age and actually post.

Probably. Eventually.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 11-20-2014

Psh, don't worry about it. I abandoned life in favor of Fantasy Life for like a week (I haven't had time to play lately though I'm so sad). Eventually you'll be lurking a thread and inspiration will strike you with a deadly force and you will be compelled to post every five fucking minutes because you are so excited about the thing what your brain done did.

... or else that's just ADHD hyperfocus and proper brain chemistry don't do that, idk

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Panda - 11-20-2014

I don't know if it's ADHD hyperfocus, considering I have the same thing. Though thinking about you playing Fantasy Life makes me want to play it, except I'm already playing DA, and I'm needing to post, and...blah, too many directions at once.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Kat - 11-20-2014

I have the worst time trying to focus, and I'll gear up to do a post, and then go play league with peeps.
Or, I'll try and settle into a game on steam, and then somehow end up laying in bed reading.
Bad habit of spreading my interests thin, I suppose. =w=
I'm awful at multitasking, too.

http://lucius.kungfustore.com/all-products/deluxe-bonus-tracks-12-genevieve.html

I do not need this. I do not need this. There is absolutely no reason for me to get this. Why am I even looking at this.

I already have the mp3 album I mean why do I think it's worth it to spend like forty bucks to get the bonus tracks and also that cover to put on my wall, what is wrong in my brain

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - megs - 11-20-2014

It's always so lively when I'm busy. Wah.

This isn't lively, this is me trying to sleep and being haunted by the words "limited edition" because I'm a fucking idiot.

It ain't a party without Megs anyhow Nyan

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 11-20-2014

<quote source="/post/1877/thread" timestamp="1416464828" author="@Tindome]This isn't lively, this is me trying to sleep and being haunted by the words "limited edition" because I'm a fucking idiot.

It ain't a party without Megs anyhow Nyan[/quote]This is me buzzed drunk posting in IC. Now. Soon now. Don't judge me. D<

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Kat - 11-20-2014

Fuck.
I love Apple Sauce.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - tanith - 11-20-2014

I just found how how ABS breaks feel/work for the first time today. O.o

*first car/only had license for 3 months/behind most people in life things*

Snow has reached the Atlantic coast. yay. not yay.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 11-20-2014

Oh geez. That's an adventure. Drive safe!

I went out for a bit this morning, but I work at noon and work is only a block away from home (which is why on my lunch hour I get to come home and internet while I eat ;p) so I wont be driving much for the rest of the day I think.

It was an experience. But something I'm going to have to get used to living where I am. ;p

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 11-20-2014

I learned to drive in snow. Like, that was the only weather I drove in on my way to getting my license. *weee* I now live where there's usually no snow, and no one seems to be able to drive in any weather but sunshine. Only, not too MUCH sunshine, because omg SUNSHINE. *squealing tires* O.o

But gah. Brakes are only as good as your tires. On the way back from Ohio for New Years we had a slow-mo near death experience with the Little in the car, because Columbus has entrance/exit lanes that cross like an X and give you a teensy bit of room to decide/merge/flip off the person who swerved in front of you. No one had brakes, and since they hadn't plowed, no one had grip, either. So it was just, like, managed to get down to 20 mph, this van sort of steering toward the exit in front of us that we missed clipping the taillight of by inches, while we sort of glide/slid into the merge lane...and there was oncoming semi that washed out our car with gobs of snow, trying to make room. While we just stared sideways out the window because there was literally nothing we could do. My little car is not a snowmobile.

oh god, that sounds terrifying. BIGO My city isn't all that big (Moncton), so I don't have to deal with freeways/expressways or whatever you call them. The highways are only 4 lanes and are pretty straight forward. I'm not sure if I am ready for highway driving in the snow yet, although it might happen at Christmas when I go out to the country to visit family. Its a wait and see kind of thing, because I'm not super experienced yet so I'll decide on how comfortable I feel at the time.

One day I'd like to go on a road trip to Montreal or Toronto, or maybe even to the states!! O.o (If my partner would just get his passport already! I need to renew mine in January, but I don't want to lose my stamps from Japan *poutpout*) but it will most likely be in the summer and after I've been driving for a while. ;p I think I will start with Halifax, since it's only 3 hours away. I've already driven to Saint John which is about 2 hours away, so I know I can do it. ^^

I can do dis!

But first, I need to get used to the snow. O.o and I'm going to wether I want to or not, cause...yeah...*gestures to the land that we like to call Canada*

Oh, and I only have a mitsubishi mirage, so it's just a little thing. It's Kiwi green, so we call it the green jelly bean. ;p