alonimi
Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: Alonimi Spamstravaganza (/showthread.php?tid=508)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Kat - 11-19-2014

Heavy exercise in the hours before you plan to sleep.
Always go to bed at a set time, no exceptions.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - bear - 11-19-2014

I would, but my cycles are so fucked. I actually operate on about nine hours sleep per thirty hours.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 11-19-2014

I default to being awake 16 hours and sleeping 12, so I feel you. My fucked up strategy is to either stay awake as late into the day as I can repeatedly until eventually I'm passing out at an hour resembling reasonable. Or else I wake up early whether I like it or not so by the end of the day I'm exhausted. These may not be a good idea.

Forcing myself awake when I don't want to wake up does the trick.
It's hard for me though.
I legit sleep through anything, like the dead.

I legit had a bad dream the other day where I added a new member I knew nothing about and they immediately started spamming dick pics in everyone's threads but I was on mobile and couldn't figure out how to ban him

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - euphoricvoodoo - 11-19-2014

I had a dream last night about hats. These horrible frilly flowery monstrosities. I was wearing several and they kept changing and getting into my eyes. And then I lost one and people kept going is this your hat? And it would be but then it changed once I touched it. I don't even wear hats.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 11-19-2014

XD

...I had a nightmare last night that the neighbors were collecting random legs and hanging them from meat hooks in their basement. I remember being irrationally angry not because they were harvesting body parts, but rather because they somehow had been hiding that they had a frickin' basement...and I wanted one too.

Priorities.

OOOOOH
Okay, itsmetonyg is my ST from Ocean.
I invited him.
Avaaro is my long time rp buddy, though he's lazy and may never post.
I have no idea.

Trying to show more wolfpack people this site so they know where we moved.
They mostly join because they can't see it otherwise. xD
Sorry for seemingly random peeps. :c

Oh trust me, it's fine, that's generally what I assume is happening :3 And usually I search their username and I'm like "oh okay cool" but my subconscious is convinced that one of these days it will just be Some Dude

(totally keep inviting people though, I love getting new members~)

I'm trying to get new people in, but all the oldbies are retired to some extent.
We'll see who I can wrangle up though. You never know. o:

I know what you mean, all my old RP buddies seem to have given it up. Not that I blame them, necessarily, I've been on and off over the years. But I'll be waiting here when they get pulled back in >;3

Haha. Sometimes I worry I'm getting too old, but I think that was Gaia that struck me with that feeling.
There, of course you feel old when half the active users are like 16-18, and you're much older.
Now though, with this group, I feel so much better.
It's such a relief to not think someone's going to pop out and be like 'Oh hey, you're smutting with a 17 year old.'
Fuck, that shit is always frightening.
Spending half your time age checking people, which is straight creeper, but necessity. >_>

For reals, I don't want to be like TELL ME ABOUT YOUR SELF SIR OR MADAM but when things are totally open to all ages it's kind of... owo Legit grown-ups only plz

Another reason I would never be able to RP on Tumblr (also I'm old and idgi)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 11-19-2014

3 hours, way too many dozen later:  I habs my contribution to the day job Thanksgiving.

<attachment id="116" thumbnail="1]

If anything is keeping me employed, it's these cookies.  XD

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - thedarkwyrm - 11-19-2014

Want cookies now.