alonimi
Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: Alonimi Spamstravaganza (/showthread.php?tid=508)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 11-17-2014

I want to be encouraging but it seems like every time I do that something horrible ends up happening to you at work. Cfrown

I might ditch tomorrow because snow. There's only two weeks of classes left which is eight days of classes and I am so ready to just be done omg just send me a list of assignments I will do them all right now I don't want to go to campus weh

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Kat - 11-17-2014

o1) Sorry for being like... A lot of the posts. D;

o2) Everything is AU anyway. -shrug-
Jory has been a Wastelander, a Fae, a Toreador, a Travel Agent, a Safari Guide, a Detective, and a Black Fury.
If she does die, which you can try and orchestrate, it's just the end of the incarnation.
No worries. c:

Also, poor waifu. :c

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - thedarkwyrm - 11-17-2014

<quote author="@Kat" source="/post/1509/thread" timestamp="1416205395]o1) Sorry for being like... A lot of the posts. D;

o2) Everything is AU anyway. -shrug-
Jory has been a Wastelander, a Fae, a Toreador, a Travel Agent, a Safari Guide, a Detective, and a Black Fury.
If she does die, which you can try and orchestrate, it's just the end of the incarnation.
No worries. c:

Also, poor waifu. :c
[/quote]I don't feel bad about ending her run, since I know I won't. 

I just know I wouldn't like it if one of my favorite characters were to be killed horribly.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Panda - 11-17-2014

<quote timestamp="1416204778" source="/post/1504/thread" author="@Tindome]This forum has existed for about ten days and we have almost 1.5k posts. Most of them are probably in this thread but idc that is a lot of posts :rad:
[/quote]Half of those are you.  Just saying.

Everyone should post all the time forever 8) Nothing would make me happier than for there to be too many posts on this forum for me to actually read~

(and I haven't actually posted 730 times I manually edited my postcount when I started the forum because ???)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - megs - 11-17-2014

Something horrible will probably happen anyway. My luck has been horrible.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Panda - 11-17-2014

I need to finish making my Wastelander...which mostly consists of actually naming him, but blah.

I also have the urge to find someplace to stick one of my 'bard' characters...hmm.

Nooo, be optimistic while I send you good vibes, think about the good vibes and activate the placebo effect somehow

Quote:Table 1 shows correlations from all <#> respondents. Table 2 shows selected correlations from respondents <one group>, while Table 3 presents selected correlations from respondents <other group>. Table 4 shows selected correlations from respondents who were <one thing>, while Table 5 contains selected correlations among <other thing>.
Eng101 Yes this research paper is going great hmm yes quite Eng99

I post as often as there's something to reply to.
Or when I'm bored and trying to flush people out.

Annnnd characters die. That much is fine.
It's just characters dying for no reason that bothers me.
If their fate is to be made and killed off, it's easier just to NPC them and not bother.

Update: Playlist done.
Most of my posts done.
I don't know what to do with myself. :c

[/img]"http://i.imgur.com/tyiospf.png" style="max-width:100%;]

FINALLY some interesting goddamn data jfc this was about to be the least interesting research paper of all time

idk what any of that means. :c

Having a degree makes a way bigger difference on income for ladies than for men, and men who've never been married or had kids make less money (this is a known thing and is theorized to be because they are seen as less manly)

This is literally the only interesting thing I got out of a shitton of bivariate correlation analysis because I have a tiny homogenous sample which is a goddamn research nightmare

also pivotcharts can suck my dick oh my god why do you suck so bad (?°?°??? ???

/slowly nods

Alright, I'm in the loop now.
Can't say I agree with the idea that those factors would make a man less masculine, or 'manly', but I could see how others might.
My parent's are good God fearing Texans, and they have a lot of archaic opinions. cx