alonimi
Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: Alonimi Spamstravaganza (/showthread.php?tid=508)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Kat - 11-16-2014

I could be persuaded to run a sparring thread in the future.
I've NPC'd a good number of large enemies in my time, and if you don't mind the fact it'll have a very loosely made skillset, I'll do that for you.
There's a dice system for how the actions play out, so it'd be as fair as slaying dragons go.

Of course, I can't do it right now since I owe, uh...
Ten posts.
Give or take.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - sir - 11-16-2014

So, what exactly is it about dragon-slaying yoiu like so much? What does it stand for, in your mind?

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Panda - 11-16-2014

Right now? It's more that my brain is half-stuck in fanboy mode as I wait for DA:I to come out. Instead of anything that actually matters. Thus why it'll pass after I get my hands on the game.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - bear - 11-16-2014

-yawnnn- lepers! <3

I'm also excited about the new DragonAge, but I don't think I'll be able to buy it anytime soon.
Poor kid blues. qq

Years of having very little money has led me to plan ahead about getting games. So I had it pre-ordered as soon as I knew it existed and had the spare money. Though it's amazing how much more money I have for games now that I don't smoke anymore...

Yeah, I still smoke like a chimney.
Does a number on my finances, that's for sure. D;

In the end, I only had enough money to either be addicted to video games or be addicted to cigarettes. I made the only choice I could.

I have the money for both usually, but it means waiting for a sale on steam.
PC master race, ya know. c:
Though Origin gave away the first DragonAge for free a few weeks ago.
They're trying their best to be some sort of competition to steam (though it's still not all that good).

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 11-16-2014

The only reason I use Origin is because they had a Sims 3 humble bundle a while back and it was all for Origin. My hideous, hideous addiction.

(never upgrading to Sims 4 though, I can't go back to not having one cohesive neighborhood, I can't)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - tanith - 11-16-2014

haha, thats the only reason I have origin too. ;) Oh Sims3 how I love you.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 11-16-2014

*glomps all the futurey sims ever...and their pet unicorn* Although. They began to piss me off when they started integrating a cash shop into a game I paid for.  *eats faces*  And Sims 4 in general just makes me go Colbert  Like: Oooooooh we don't have kids or teens or swimming pools and like, everything is lame, BUT we have a new character creator.  Check it ouuuut.  You get exactly the same graphics but, but...SLIDERS.  And "personalities"!  Sims 2 to Sims 3 was an upgrade.  Sims 3 to 4?  Pfft.  They be reachin'.

/endrant

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 11-16-2014

The feature I was most excited for, being able to move and place entire rooms, is apparently glitchy and awful. There's basically no way I'll ever upgrade unless Sims 5 is a beast, until then I'm waiting for expansions and store bundles to go on sale for 3.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - bear - 11-16-2014

I had origin as a result of WARP, and then ended up keeping it around for Sims 3. Then I stopped playing Sims.

Then Kingdoms of Amalur was a thing on Steam, and I stopped needing Origin altogether.

I'll just continue pretending PC gaming doesn't exist until I have a computer that won't have a seizure when it tries to run games.