alonimi
Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: Alonimi Spamstravaganza (/showthread.php?tid=508)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - thedarkwyrm - 11-16-2014

Pssh. I'll flatter everyone.

You all deserve it.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 11-16-2014

"Look at all the pretty DRESSES all the ladies are so pretty, I want a dress like that!"
"You are not buying a whore dress. Those are not dresses for ladies."
"You don't think they look pretty?"
"... that's different. Look just go sit over there - no not there, look, here, sit right here and I'm going to go find someone non-threatening to... woo you. Or whatever."
"MAKE SURE HE'S HOT I WANT SOMEONE HOT OKAY"
"I swear to god I will take you home don't think I won't I will keep all the whores to myself"

so self-indulgent omg

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Panda - 11-16-2014

Honestly, I have a character for that world already half to three quarters built in my head. One that is, surprisingly enough, not adapted from any characters I've put in the Fallout universe.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - megs - 11-16-2014

We did talk about make a plot friendly bordello.
It could still happen.

What about the world outside the Bordello? Seriously, I could easily see an entire world being built from this, with the interest shown.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 11-16-2014

<quote author="@Kat" timestamp="1416113361" source="/post/1345/thread]LOL
You can't just claim everyone.
I won't play second fiddle. :c
/worldssmallestviolin

But I do want to play in a big sandbox, open world post apocalyptic role play without anything supernatural (which includes, but is not limited to zombies and aliens).
I like the concepts pitched in the bordello, where it's all trade and favor based economically, and vehicles are likely rare.
People probably use bikes, if anything, and scrounge the still habitable areas for materials and goods to trade.
I imagine cannibalism isn't uncommon in some places that are isolated, and clean water is almost always in short supply unless you find an "oasis" like The Desert Rose.
I have no doubt it's survival of the fittest, and the biggest, meanest motherfuckers tend to be in charge.
Gangs > Caravans > Towns > Nomads > Dregs

I have a lot kicking around, but back story details would have to fleshed out.

[/quote]AAAAIIIEEEE it is.  It IS supposed to be the one y'all kept taunting me with.  *also cries in a corner*  XD

<quote source="/post/1346/thread" timestamp="1416113435" author="@thedarkwyrm]<quote source="/post/1345/thread" timestamp="1416113361" author="@Kat]LOL
You can't just claim everyone.
I won't play second fiddle. :c
/worldssmallestviolin

[/quote]I CAN'T HELP IT YOU'RE ALL SO DESIRABLE AND I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO.

*Cries in a corner*[/quote]*pets*  I shall attempt to console you with...more Tinder, who's apparently the only one I can write tonight.  *so tired*

...hmm. I wonder why my post-apocalyptic character seems to be an old man. Or middle-aged at least, which would be close enough in that kind of world.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Kat - 11-16-2014

So Waifu and I gonna make the world beyond the Bordello, because scavenger hunt is my jam and I wanna get to dropping posts.
Soon™

Yes. A whole world, basically.
There is definitely an interest.

ALSO, how is it my turn, Kat? Lol

I am having a shit time keeping up with this conversation.

<quote source="/post/1355/thread" timestamp="1416114126" author="@danixiewrites]<quote source="/post/1346/thread" timestamp="1416113435" author="@thedarkwyrm]I CAN'T HELP IT YOU'RE ALL SO DESIRABLE AND I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO.

*Cries in a corner*[/quote]*pets*  I shall attempt to console you with...more Tinder, who's apparently the only one I can write tonight.  *so tired*[/quote]That's a shame, because I really like Alex right now. Tinder's awesome too, but sci-fi tension is fun fun fun.  Super green.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Kat - 11-16-2014

Idk.
I mean, it could be my turn I guess, but I AM NOT THE STORY TELLER THIS TIME OMG
Plus, open world, so open plot.
Intelligent plot.
Like, person A has no food, so they try and stab the shit out of person B to steal their food.
Rinse, repeat, smooth sailing.

<quote author="@thedarkwyrm" timestamp="1416114567" source="/post/1360/thread]<quote source="/post/1355/thread" timestamp="1416114126" author="@danixiewrites]*pets*  I shall attempt to console you with...more Tinder, who's apparently the only one I can write tonight.  *so tired*[/quote]That's a shame, because I really like Alex right now. Tinder's awesome too, but sci-fi tension is fun fun fun.  Super green.[/quote]^_^  I'm working on it, but I need to give it a polish because my brain's mush for making long posts sans caffeine, so it'll probably get dropped while I nom breakfast tomorrow. XD

<quote author="@danixiewrites" timestamp="1416114735" source="/post/1363/thread]<quote source="/post/1360/thread" timestamp="1416114567" author="@thedarkwyrm]That's a shame, because I really like Alex right now. Tinder's awesome too, but sci-fi tension is fun fun fun.  Super green.[/quote]^_^  I'm working on it, but I need to give it a polish because my brain's mush for making long posts sans caffeine, so it'll probably get dropped while I nom breakfast tomorrow. XD[/quote]Yay!