alonimi
Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: Alonimi Spamstravaganza (/showthread.php?tid=508)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - megs - 11-15-2014

Speaking of Jean...
*waggles eyebrows*

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Panda - 11-15-2014

...to be honest I'm slightly afraid of doing anything here with Allen though. He is a complete innocent in things outside of bloodshed after all. The kinds of characters I see here, he'd have no idea how to deal with.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - thedarkwyrm - 11-15-2014

<quote source="/post/1283/thread" timestamp="1416105626" author="@hex]...to be honest I'm slightly afraid of doing anything here with Allen though. He is a complete innocent in things outside of bloodshed after all. The kinds of characters I see here, he'd have no idea how to deal with.[/quote]PLEASE LET'S DO A THING WITH KILLING AND BLOODSHED.

<quote source="/post/1284/thread" timestamp="1416105697" author="@thedarkwyrm]<quote source="/post/1283/thread" timestamp="1416105626" author="@hex]...to be honest I'm slightly afraid of doing anything here with Allen though. He is a complete innocent in things outside of bloodshed after all. The kinds of characters I see here, he'd have no idea how to deal with.[/quote]PLEASE LET'S DO A THING WITH KILLING AND BLOODSHED.[/quote]Haha.  He also tends to be on the other side of the bloodshed from a lot of characters I see here.  He's technically a 'hero' after all.  Even if he is...theoretically human, and therefore supposedly squishy.

I have heroes. I just don't use them as much with this crowd.

Anyways. Honestly, right now I was more venting than anything. With DA:I coming out very shortly, and my usual irrational behavior when it comes to shiny new games, it'd probably be safer to wait until my initial obsession with it fades before trying to do anything. Who knows what my brain would want to do by that point.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 11-15-2014

I need to write Jeeeean poooosts. But I will do it tomorrow because reasons. I think. Probably.

Definitely feel free to do threads with violence and fighting, I don't do fighting because I suck but other people should feel free. I want a wide variety of roleplays for all kinds of roleplayers~

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Kat - 11-15-2014

W-what is...
Hero?

@_@

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Ghostly - 11-15-2014

[size=small]No heroes, only villains.

:3[/font]

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 11-15-2014

Few heroes/villains, mostly people running from villains. ^_^

And no virgins, only sleazeballs!
Only that isn't true because I have quite a few virginal characters, chaste or entirely untouched.

/cough
Errol.
/cough

...my hero is a virgin. One who has a phobia of fangirls. He had a very scarring experience when he was younger.

I made a stories thread of my own. I'm totally one of the cool kids now.

Or something.

Is the topic virgins now? None of the people I'm currently playing are virgins, but I do have quite a few.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - tsunderebanchou - 11-15-2014

I finally have a day off, should go downstairs and continue practicing cycling... I have to get this done, so I can go to school on my bike.

I missed all of you. And all the roleplays.

The topic shifts all the time.
I'm awful keeping with one topic.
Also, why haven't I finished any posts yet?
zz
I get so distracted.