alonimi
Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: Alonimi Spamstravaganza (/showthread.php?tid=508)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - thedarkwyrm - 11-15-2014

<quote source="/post/1153/thread" timestamp="1416069414" author="@megs]Good luck with that!
Are you watching Cutthroat Kitchen or his show?
Cutthroat Kitchen is my jam. [/quote]Cutthroat Kitchen~  I've already seen all of his show, I think. 

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Panda - 11-15-2014

I still need to decide on a place to post...

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - thedarkwyrm - 11-15-2014

AGH EGGS BENEDICT ROUND. I DISAGREE ENTIRELY WITH THE JUDGE.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 11-15-2014

I'm double-checking that the weird triple-posting thing is exclusive to Android or Dolphin and not my account for some reason (I have hijacked the desktop, mwahahaha)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 11-15-2014

What genre is saying: "WRITE ME!!!" the loudest?

I hate dogs. Especially when they decide to bite me.

MIL is here and hubs chose today to recycle several months' worth of decorative wine bottles. When asked, he goes: eh, my wife likes wine. Yep. This is gonna be a good visit. XD

<quote source="/post/1169/thread" timestamp="1416072717" author="@hex]I hate dogs. Especially when they decide to bite me.[/quote]Ouch Frown

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Kat - 11-15-2014

/kissy faces

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - tanith - 11-15-2014

So, I sketched out kind of what Victoria would look like in just Visiting .....durrrr.
I'm better at faces than bodies, but I might get around to giving her a body soon. So, yeah, I said I would and I did. It's not that great, but maybe drawing characters will get me in the mood to do more art again.
Er, she is supposed to have thicker eyebrows, but I am not used to drawing them, so, thats a bit off. :|

<attachment id="83" thumbnail="1]

<quote author="@danixiewrites" source="/post/1180/thread" timestamp="1416075942]<quote source="/post/1169/thread" timestamp="1416072717" author="@hex]I hate dogs. Especially when they decide to bite me.[/quote]Ouch Frown[/quote]

At least it didn't break the skin. That would have sucked, especially as it was my hand.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - megs - 11-15-2014

*giggles uncontrollably*

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 11-15-2014

How Many Threads Can Two Players Have Their Characters Fucking In: A Research Project

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - megs - 11-15-2014

Setting a world record.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - nusith - 11-15-2014

<quote source="/post/1197/thread" timestamp="1416084561" author="@Tindome]How Many Threads Can Two Players Have Their Characters Fucking In: A Research Project[/quote]<p>Same characters with different characters, or different characters with different rp partners?</p><p>
</p><p>I've had same rp partner and I had the same character banging 2 different characters in 2 different threads once. That's about as tricky as I got with that one. My character was a bit of a whore lol.
</p>