alonimi
Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: Alonimi Spamstravaganza (/showthread.php?tid=508)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Panda - 11-14-2014

I'm just on my phone. And wet. It's highly unpleasant to be soaked in water when the owner is too cheap to fix the heat.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Kat - 11-14-2014

You should get some sleep, Waifu.

I ate some early lunch, but they put up the new Summoner's Rift, so I wanna try that.
Might bang out replies in between games.
Not sure yet.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - thedarkwyrm - 11-14-2014

Hehehe.

She said 'bang'.

> u >

I'm pretty much the classiest wordsmith I know.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 11-14-2014

<quote source="/post/1023/thread" timestamp="1415985124" author="@megs]Also, I am exhausted and have some pretty crappy vertigo.
I feel like shit.
Apologies in advanced to anyone I owe posts to if I don't write them. [/quote]Awwww...feel better!!! *soothing glomp*  ;)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 11-14-2014

I'm at work. Sneakin' in, testing the IT peeps blocking skillz to see if they let me post things on Lappy. *pets transient work compy*

If I still have access during lunch Monday...I'ma be 'cited.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - sir - 11-14-2014

<quote source="/post/1023/thread" timestamp="1415985124" author="@megs]Also, I am exhausted and have some pretty crappy vertigo.
I feel like shit.
Apologies in advanced to anyone I owe posts to if I don't write them. [/quote]MAXIMUM HUGS.
Hugs: to the maximum. Yes.

@ Kat
I am the least classy anything I know! And that's how I like it.

@ Dani
Good luck! As one of my more enthusiastic readers, your access to forums is something I wish to maintain. >w>;

@ Everyone
New poll, background info posted!
Also, that thread is intended to be its own OOC, so feel free to chitter-chatter about stuff or ask questions in there re: setting et. al.

My liberal use of words most people really, really dislike tends to glean me a spot in white trash classy land. :c

<quote source="/post/1045/thread" timestamp="1415999789" author="@Kat]My liberal use of words most people really, really dislike tends to gleam me a spot in white trash classy land. :c
[/quote]There aren't really any words I dislike.

I just dislike misuse of words.

I dislike pussy (the word) a lot. lol
I had that smut guide on tentacl in hopes of giving people other word options.
I'm not expert though, just practiced and going off personal preference.

Also, I don't think I misuse words much, but I will tweak the imagery in scene with strange analogies.
Ya either love it or ya hate it. xD

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 11-14-2014

I start with roundabout euphemisms and get filthier as the scene gets hotter. Much like in real life. Blush

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 11-14-2014

The lack of lemon juice in this house is negatively affecting my hummus in a serious way.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - megs - 11-14-2014

I have conveniently and tactfully wiggled my way out of almost every smut scene that could have involved me.

: D

But, people have started to notice and keep telling me that we're gonna do a scene together.

Ultimate nervousness.

<quote author="@megs" timestamp="1416002157" source="/post/1054/thread]I have conveniently and tactfully wiggles my way out of almost every smut scene that could have involved me.

: D

But, people have started to notice and keep telling me that we're gonna do a scene together.

Ultimate nervousness. [/quote]Lezvie is hittin on your magician in Radius.  So there's that.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - megs - 11-14-2014

This is true.
Very, very true.
We will see how that goes~ lol.

Tomorrow.
Because I'm dead today.