alonimi
Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: Alonimi Spamstravaganza (/showthread.php?tid=508)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - megs - 11-08-2014

Heh. I worked for two hours.
For reference my drive time will equal my work time.
What a load of BS.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 11-08-2014

...ew. :saddoof: Does the gas-to-paycheck ratio work out in your favor, at least?

<quote author="@danixiewrites" source="/post/118/thread" timestamp="1415440152] ...ew.  :saddoof:  Does the gas-to-paycheck ratio work out in your favor, at least? [/quote]

Hahahaa.
I have no idea. Honestly, I try not to think about it.

*pokes her previous post* I did that emote from my browser. And from the smilie box. It should work. *pokes again* Frown Why it no work?

Anywho.

Those seem like similar feels to the ones I have when my boss is all, you need to not work from home this afternoon. Because...now he's just wasted 1.5 hours (there and back) when I could've been working.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 11-08-2014

<quote source="/post/123/thread" timestamp="1415441313" author="@danixiewrites]Why it no work?
[/quote]
Whenever there's text right next to an emote, it doesn't seem to display. Which is generally fine, but basically I checked your post and it had & n b s p ; (spaces inserted because otherwise it won't display) right next to it on either side. Which doesn't show up at all until you go into the BBcode editor tab.

It looks like every time you have two spaces right next to each other (as in, hitting the spacebar twice), proboards can only display them by inserting that code to create a manual space. But that doesn't explain why it's also directly after the emote. Confused I guess just double check for weird nbsp under the BBcode tab if you're writing in the preview editor? :ohdear:

Derp.  I like my double spaces.  I neeeeeeed my double spaces.

Adapt!  Survive! :D Which reminds me. I need to post this new RP at some point today.

I'm gonna write posts today. I can feel it.

And there was MUCH flailing.

Someone left their phone in the kitchen with some kind of alarm activated and it's been going off every fifteen minutes for hours now. Cfrown

Very calmly and gently pick it up, walk it outside and CHUCK IT INTO THE GODDAMN WOODS.

<3

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - sir - 11-08-2014

<quote source="/post/82/thread" timestamp="1415411924" author="@Tindome]MAYBE I CAN FINALLY GET SIR TO POST AS NOLAN haha j/k Sir will never post as anything but the GM of a structured thread even though he's great.[/quote]Why you gotta be like that
Let me roll some dice to see if you should quit that business
The business of LIES

<font color="1d1ce1]_ypLaPFY[/font]<font color="0d1ce0]1-20[/font]

So I guess apparently your lie business is incredibly successful.

<font color="2d1ce2]1-20[/font]

THE DICE HAVE SPOKEN

I WILL SPEAK FAR AND WIDE REGARDING HOW YOU MUST TOTALLY POST MORE

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 11-08-2014

xD In d20 terms a one would have been HORRIBLE.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - sir - 11-08-2014

<quote source="/post/158/thread" timestamp="1415477010" author="@Blade]xD In d20 terms a one would have been HORRIBLE.[/quote]Since I was rolling to get her to quit, and she definitely didn't....yeah, it was d20 terms. A horrible result. TTwTT

I don't think she will ever quit. IJS