alonimi
Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: Alonimi Spamstravaganza (/showthread.php?tid=508)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 11-13-2014

<quote author="@Tindome" source="/post/845/thread" timestamp="1415891300]THERE IS LITERALLY A BLIZZARD ON CAMPUS

the weather was fine by my house but we got to the exit into town and it was like a wall of snow

we were at an intersection and no one could stop and we came within inches of getting into a car accident Catfish
[/quote]

o.O Be carefuls!

Nice of them to let you know all in advance and stuff that you didn't *have* to risk your life.

O.o

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 11-13-2014

like literally we are sitting in my first class and suddenly one of the students is like THEY JUST ANNOUNCED CLASS IS CANCELLED like omg

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 11-13-2014

Lasagne.

Edit: That....should've said "laaaaame", but my autocorrect is smarter than me.

Even the professor is so annoyed they didn't announce this a couple of hours ago, she commutes too so she had the same problem of not having any idea how bad the weather was in town.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - tanith - 11-13-2014

O.o I'm dreading snow. I'm surprised we haven't had any yet.

I'm also going to try and return this laptop today, assuming we can make it to Walmart safely (it's theoretically on the way home), so posts may end up being slightly more sporadic until the power supply for my surface gets here. It's easier to post from my Nexus 7 here than it was on Tentacl, and I can still borrow the desktop from my husband, so it's not like I'll disappear.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Kat - 11-13-2014

omg
good luck ; n ;
Be safe!

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Panda - 11-13-2014

Hmm. Snow. That's what the white stuff that theoretically falls fron the sky is called, right?

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - thedarkwyrm - 11-13-2014

All you people with your fancy character pictures in posts making me feel inferior. >_>

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - sir - 11-13-2014

Blizzards are totally safe, he said from the ditch
But no seriously all is well

Also re: sleeping hours I always either sleep all day, or none of the day. Although getting up regularly has helped. So I guess I'm in the sleep and the no-sleep camps?

(Also to clarify, we are not in a ditch, but if I thought blizzards are not a big deal we would be)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - euphoricvoodoo - 11-13-2014

<quote timestamp="1415904389" source="/post/874/thread" author="@thedarkwyrm]All you people with your fancy character pictures in posts making me feel inferior. >_>[/quote]
If you can find a picture, just go to PicMonkey to edit it. It's not awfully difficult to operate honestly. Some of the stuff is like whoa wtf but most of it can be figured out with fiddling. I mean I've only create one thing on it but yeah. PicMonkey. Feel inferior no more. New slogan for them right there.

Yeah, Megs and I just use PicMonkey, and I use imgur to host it.
Kitty put the codes for images left and images right in the general rules thread.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - thedarkwyrm - 11-13-2014

Yeah, but I can't find good pictures for my characters. That's my problem, not the editing.

I just try to find something sort of remotely vaguely similar and then I filter the shit out of it until you can't tell all the ways it's wrong. Veeee

Oooh. Yeah, that'll do it.
I have that issue with Loe, but I usually try and explain it like this one.
<clicky>
The rest of my characters get look alikes, art I've received for them, or pale place holders until something better comes along.
I usually just need the gist of what they look like to be content with it.