alonimi
Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: Alonimi Spamstravaganza (/showthread.php?tid=508)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - megs - 09-04-2015

I didn't try to create my own language until a month ago
By which I mean I just substituted the alphabet for a bunch of wonky symbols

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - saronym - 09-04-2015

.....he was just ahead of his time I guess. Eyebrows are all the rage now lolz

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 09-04-2015

@danixiewrites, I need to commander you sometime to help me make up the Traygon language. I'm bad with formal grammar rules xD

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - sarki - 09-05-2015

I was going to write a profile for Seph. But I got too lazy, and was like screw it. No one needs to read about him.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 09-05-2015

@sarki, profiles aren't even required. Mostly, they're just fun to do. I considered one for Blade... but, ugh, that might take forever. Also, I'm exhausted. It sucks not staying at a hotel during con so I can sleep in a little bit  Frown

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 09-05-2015

My profiles are mostly just a list of references half the time for me - how tall are they, what color is their hair, etc etc. The prose bit at the bottom is mostly for other people, and that's just... there. I don't know if they get read for the characters I'm already playing. If someone wants to know more about someone they might play with, that's one thing, but if they're already in a thread you're not going to learn anything new from a profile. I just throw one together whenever the mood strikes.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - megs - 09-05-2015

My profiles are also just a personal reference, and like a 'hey, these are my dorks. pick one if you want'

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 09-05-2015

I'm constantly forgetting exactly how tall people are supposed to be. And if they have family members, and what their names are. I'm bad at remembering deets.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - megs - 09-05-2015

yeah the stuff i forget is mostly physical
how tall is so and so
and who has a noticeable scar/tattoo/whatever 

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - sarki - 09-06-2015

I have everything for Seph inside of my mind. XD
I don't need to write it out, and Seph's profile wouldn't be fun. It'd take like the rest of my life to write out.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 09-06-2015

I always have to remind myself of character heights. It's the worst. Meh.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 09-06-2015

On top of his profile, I have to have a separate page in OneNote to keep track of Jean's names, important dates, and what languages he can speak. Also what I'm allowed to Google for answers to. Remembering what I'm allowed to Google about is the hardest, for all of my characters. NO ONE GETS TO KNOW EVERYTHING. NOT EVEN YOU, JEAN.

But I have the approximate memory of a goldfish. If I could keep track of it all in my head I doubt I'd bother. @w@

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 09-07-2015

I do most of my profiles offline and hardcopy. Since they're usually human, there's usually not any powers or special abilities or weird genetic specialness to share upfront. If anyone ever wants to see one, I suppose I can type it in. Otherwise: *sekrit profiles* XD

Edit: Also. Doing some RP writing today and Saturday this week. Fingers crossed that I get lots of it done AND posted lol... :D

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - megs - 09-07-2015

to preempt the question that no one will ask of 'megan, why is akiko super white?'

a summary:

akikos parents: sanders strafford and dawn collier: Caucasian
sanders strafford and dawn collier: *have super secret sexy relationship*
sanders strafford: *dies unexpected*
dawn collier: *is pregnant*
dawn collier: oh shit, can't have a baby out of wedlock, i need that trust fund money
dawn collier: *immediately (like, literally) marries nice dude her parents likes: kyosuke masaru*
kyosuke masaru: let's name our daughter after my grandmother, akiko
dawn collier: yeah, totally *sweats nervously* 
dawn collier: but her middle name gets to be my grandmother's... sandra *shifty eyes*

and that's the story of akiko sandra masaru 

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 09-07-2015

Haha, I figured you'd have a very well-thought out reason for it Meow

Moved Nolan from Spares to the Museum, because... reasons. >w>;;; Still need to finish a bunch of profiles for Spares, just on principle. Even though I'm pretty sure no one is looking for spares. Veeee