alonimi
Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: Alonimi Spamstravaganza (/showthread.php?tid=508)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - saronym - 09-03-2015

Love his shocked face like. Whaaaa---???

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - megs - 09-03-2015

Indigo better watch her fuckin' back

Empty threats

Akiko knows how to play the game. This isn't the first time Akiko's dealt with conniving bitches~~

Dealt with? More like devolving into a tearful mess needing rescue.

It was an educational experience. I doubt that was the only time
(Also y u always undermine me?? T-T)

Hehehehe educational.

And idk bc its fun?! I am naturally sassy and argumentative?

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - sarki - 09-03-2015

You all have lost your minds.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 09-03-2015

I'm not sure we had them in the first place. XD

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 09-04-2015

I'm pretending to be like twenty different people and had to make an excel spreadsheet to keep track of all the words I'm making up :1

(hot cheater tip for alien languages: toki pona is a functional language with only like 140 words so theoretically you can either use toki pona or else just come up with your own 140 words to use the same way since you probably won't need huge amounts of untranslated alien dialogue)

Dreamt I was some kind of wizard being held in captivity by some kind of nomad king. it was basically khal drogo so i was totally cool with this. i was self-conscious though because he was really cool and i was a huge nerd and i spent most of my time sitting in his lap, which was really awkward??

kinda wish i hadn't woken up before we banged

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 09-04-2015

Back in middle school I made a language for one of my alien races...it was something of a "new Standard" I'd planned on using in one of my series. Filled a 5-subject notebook and had full verb conjugations and everything. XD (Dani = HUGE NERD)

Also: always so sad when the dream ends before the banging. Especially with the Khal. Damn.

In middle school I invented my own form of elven and I had a huge pile of college-ruled paper and other miscellaneous pages where I'd been making a dictionary and writing out the alphabet and figuring out the grammar. But then I left it on my dad's desk for like a week and he thought it was trash and tossed it.

it was, honestly, probably for the best.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - saronym - 09-04-2015

omg

I'm over here like all I did in middle school is write the name of an elf (Legolas) over and over in my notebooks.....

I had a friend with a crush on Legolas but I never understood it. I could never take him seriously because of his eyebrows.