alonimi
Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: Alonimi Spamstravaganza (/showthread.php?tid=508)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 08-18-2015

There's an awesome roadside stand near us that started that way but kind of grew into a perma-stand by nature of the people who owned the property they squatted on really liked fresh veggies? One day they just popped up a carport for them to keep out of the sun. XD

It seems like it--the 3-4 foot Hass ones look touted for patio plantage, says they can hit 7 feet and not need repotted. Course. I wouldn't be able to bring a 7 foot tree indoors in the winter, but we get mild ones...eh...would have to establish it instead. XD Cold Hardy ones look like they stay small!

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 08-18-2015

<attachment id="167" thumbnail="1]
<font size="3]Wee! Water. 'N stuff.[/font]

No apologies for the amount of octopi in that last post. I blame it on Intelligent Life, The Musical.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 08-18-2015

There are so many good octopus gifs. I should make a moodboard, clearly.

I vote moodboard. And do one for squid. Those bitches are cute as all hell. Not enough squid gifs.

Also, it's sweaty balls hot in Florida. Gaaaaddamn.

EDIT: I really hate phone auto correct.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - megs - 08-18-2015

Yeah it is confirmed balls hot in Florida

Also thank you for the pepper advice Dani! I didn't know that about them. I'm not growing anything else with them atm but I will remember that

Also my tree grows Florida avocados (specifically Hall avocados) which are the big bright green ones.

<quote author="@megs" source="/post/6589/thread" timestamp="1439921798]Yeah it is confirmed balls hot in Florida.[/quote]

I'm happy I don't live here anymore. Not cause of the heat; mostly cause of the people and how they fuck this state over.

Blue rings! Octopuses are so cool. XD

they ARE

I tried to find a picture of an octopus person for a body reference but:

<ul type="disc]<li>never do an unfiltered search for octopus person</li><li>never do an unfiltered search for octopus woman</li><li>octopus man just gets doc ock and octodad
</li><li>they are all mermaid rules instead of octopus arms
</li><li>the lower tentacles are just limbs without any membranes between them, HOW ARE THEY SUPPOSED TO PROPEL THEMSELVES THROUGH THE WATER LIKE THAT, ANIMES</li><li>octopus alien is like 50% bongs</li><li>it's bad enough they all have hands but why do they have titties</li></ul><p>
</p><p>MY WRITING WILL HAVE TO STAND ON ITS OWN MERIT this is a travesty</p><p>

[/img]"https://blog.primescuba.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/redoctopus.jpg" style="max-width:100%;]</p>

AHAHAHA...search histories for writing are...legendary.

Between Michael and Jean/Theo I am going to have to buy a goddamn textbook because Professor Google has failed me too many times when it comes to the Byzantine Empire

of all the areas of history i could have chosen, this is what i do to myself

<quote timestamp="1439929359" source="/post/6597/thread" author="@Tindome]Between Michael and Jean/Theo I am going to have to buy a goddamn textbook because Professor Google has failed me too many times when it comes to the Byzantine Empire

of all the areas of history i could have chosen, this is what i do to myself[/quote]Psh, we just make that shit up as we go along and fuck all else.

Now if it was for a book.... we just slap fantasy-history title on it >,>;;

jean spends how many years like "ah yes, so dignified, everyone is beautiful, i must surround myself with beauty and be kind like i am tending flowers" and adelphie walks in and it's just "YOU DO NOTHING BUT GET WASTED AND SUCK HORSE DICKS ALL DAY YOU ENORMOUS COW, LET ME POUR YOU A DRINK AND OFFER YOU SOME SPARE ASS I HAVE LYING AROUND, PS YOU LOVE HUGE DICKS"

i just

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - megs - 08-18-2015

What can I say? She brings out the very best in people. It's a gift

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 08-19-2015

Leaving back for GA in about 20 minutes. Give you guys a heads up when I get home.