alonimi
Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: Alonimi Spamstravaganza (/showthread.php?tid=508)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 08-13-2015

So I did a count... 16 RPs. Granted, not all of those are super active--so that's good, but still. Damn. Don't think I ever had that many at once ever.  Aaa

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 08-13-2015

Today on Burnout Prevention Island: Research something utterly random.  And cackle loudly.

Really, the key to edge-of-burnout recovery involves a lot of cackling.

<video src="https://youtu.be/st8-EY71K84]</video>

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Hobo_Bob - 08-13-2015

XD Ahhh....that was amazing, Dani.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 08-13-2015

"They can WALK!" *snickers*

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Angel Kimmi - 08-14-2015

LOL... I think I've seen this before. I like iiiiit

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 08-14-2015

Getting on a plane to go home in twelve hours Nuu

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 08-14-2015

xD @ Vid.

Safe travels, Kitty.  Love

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 08-14-2015

<quote author="@Tindome" timestamp="1439530071" source="/post/6494/thread]Getting on a plane to go home in twelve hours Nuu
[/quote]Safe flight!!  Happy home day! <3

Terrible things to contemplate on the verge of burnout: I watch about 1 horror movie a year (I'm too empathetic--horror movies suck me bad. Unless it's a B movie. I can watch an unlimited supply of those. Also, it takes about that long for my brain to forget the terrifying things and recover.)...MAYBE I SHOULD WATCH THAT HORROR MOVIE NOW WHILE MY BRAIN IS WEAK.

*plunders hubby's collection* Which onnnneeeeee........

Maybe The Thing. All the peeps been trying to get me to watch The Thing...

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - megs - 08-14-2015

I can't watch anything even remotely scary because I am a baby and I get freaked out super easy. I still get weird about The Grudge which I literally watched once in middle school.

You guys are so not alone in the Terrified of True Horror Films Club. I can't do it either. I like suspense. Like, The Ring--loved it. Same with The Happening. Just shit like Saw? Forget it. Gross and just no to my poor imagination. Nightmares. Everywhere.

The Ring gave me nightmares. (It was funny when one of my college friends called me on the wired phone in the dorm while we were watching it. It was NOT funny when someone else figured out how to get the TV to go to crackling screen in the middle of the fucking night. I moved into the newspaper office, kept the coffee on constant fresh brew and literally lived at work for the whole next week. The paper was probs the most thorough edited EVER. Scared the crap out of the cleaning crew at 3 AM, too. XD ) Candyman had me staring at the toilet sideways for a while (as things do when you watch them in elementary school). 1408--LOVED it, TERRIFIED ME.

Movies/Clip vids that hyper-trigger my What If brain keep me up at night. They're usually the ones that give me chills...with the mysterious, crazy-amounts-of-coincidences or unsolved creepy-ass endings...but not ones with gore. Gore *usually* does nothing for me but make me wrinkle my nose. It's not that I've been tempered to it (there are Game of Thrones episodes that I've been particular horrified by--though without the nightmares unless ZOMBIE CHILDREN WTF) but those movies are often too much of it and too meh plot-wise for even my hyperactive imagination to suspend disbelief for. Smile

I guess I've gotten better about some of them with age. Others not so much. I just tend to avoid the horror genre as a whole because I don't want to risk my imagination running wild and me waking up gasping for breath. And considering that I rarely, but do at times, get sleep paralysis.... yeah, no. Nightmares with that too? Nope. Nope. Nope.

That is just cruel though, Dani. I'd have been out of my mind in fear too. Would have been hard pressed not to leave a fish in the backseat of someone's car hidden under college kid junk.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Kat - 08-14-2015

My writing partner is gone for a week or so, so my productivity is at an all time low in terms of writing.

Edit: I love the Hellraiser series.