alonimi
Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: Alonimi Spamstravaganza (/showthread.php?tid=508)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Angel Kimmi - 07-17-2015

Recent good news for me = Wedding for one of my best friends I've known since we were kids. And I am now a Great Aunt for the 2nd time, three days ago my Great Niece was born. She's so adorable in the pictures, I wanna go see her.

Bad news = work.
Why is it that work has to make me want to stab something afterwards Blank

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - sarki - 07-17-2015

You ate seven? Dx
And didn't share?!

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - megs - 07-17-2015

Popcorn
what is this emoji

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 07-17-2015

<quote source="/post/6143/thread" timestamp="1437113374" author="@tsunderebanchou]This an apology long overdue, after the last time I talked here I was admitted to the hospital and just left today. Problem is, there was no Wi-Fi there, so I was solely relying on my phone.

I am back, so sorry for all the inconvenience Smile[/quote]I'm so glad to hear you're doing much better!!  Sounds like the new cast will let you get around and back to business while you keep healing--must have been very frustrating to be stuck without interwebs!!!!!  (I would've gone mad, I say.  MAD.)  

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - tsunderebanchou - 07-18-2015

<quote author="@danixiewrites" timestamp="1437180007" source="/post/6152/thread]<quote source="/post/6143/thread" author="@tsunderebanchou" timestamp="1437113374]This an apology long overdue, after the last time I talked here I was admitted to the hospital and just left today. Problem is, there was no Wi-Fi there, so I was solely relying on my phone.

I am back, so sorry for all the inconvenience Smile[/quote]I'm so glad to hear you're doing much better!!  Sounds like the new cast will let you get around and back to business while you keep healing--must have been very frustrating to be stuck without interwebs!!!!!  (I would've gone mad, I say.  MAD.)  [/quote]I was using my phone but it was driving me mad, also I left people hanging in the wastelands thread... I imagine if I had a computer there, it would have been a good time for roleplays, but I couldn't.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 07-18-2015

I can't RP by phone lol--that would've been a nonstarter for sure. XD Alas! But now you're back! *all the cheers ever*

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 07-18-2015

<quote timestamp="1437179419" author="@megs" source="/post/6150/thread] Popcorn
what is this emoji[/quote]That is a vital emoji for lovers of drama everywhere

(I phone post sometimes but only because I have onenote on my phone anyway and it syncs automagically)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - megs - 07-18-2015

<quote timestamp="1437242426" author="@Tindome" source="/post/6158/thread]<quote source="/post/6150/thread" timestamp="1437179419" author="@megs] Popcorn
what is this emoji[/quote]That is a vital emoji for lovers of drama everywhere

(I phone post sometimes but only because I have onenote on my phone anyway and it syncs automagically)
[/quote]i'm mostly confused by the part where is just dumps everything on the floor

???

He's so into the drama he keeps missing his mouth and doesn't even notice! The drama is THAT INTENSE. Popcorn

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - megs - 07-18-2015

that makes so much sense!
i love it
i love this emoji

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Kat - 07-18-2015

Trevor has food poisoning.
rip.

EDITED because it got taken care of Love

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Kat - 07-23-2015

Happy birthday, Ghostly. <3

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - tsunderebanchou - 07-23-2015

Curious question: While I was at home and then in the hospital, I was talking to a guy from my work on LINE and we kind of became friends. Now, he works in a different shop, and I have only met him once, but I know who he is. Problem is I can't remember his face, how can I ask him to show it to me. I did ask him if he had Facebook, but like many Japanese people, he doesn't.

Creative ideas are appreciated.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 07-24-2015

That is a difficult problem! Hm. Maybe you could try showing him your face, first? Make something like a ycon, or a silly e-card or something, and send it to him. Then maybe he'd make one to send back. I know LINE camera (or whatever they're calling it now) has those frames that make you look like a character.

That's what I would try, anyway. I have no idea if that would work, I am not a Japanese dude and do not know what their messaging habits are like. Every American guy I know is fucking awful when it comes to selfies.

[size=small]SEND ME A PICTURE OF YOUR FACE. WHY ARE YOU SO WILLING TO TAKE PICS OF YOUR DICK, AND NOT YOUR FACE. I WANT TO SEE YOUR FAAAAACE. NO NOT YOUR ABS. YOUR FACE. IT DOESN'T COUNT IF YOU'RE WEARING A GASMASK YOU DICK. FACE. STOP TRYING TO HIDE YOUR FACE BEHIND A CAT. WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS IS ACCOMPLISHING.[/font]

ps Ghost Toot