alonimi
Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: Alonimi Spamstravaganza (/showthread.php?tid=508)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - megs - 07-03-2015

The bakery is closed until August v.v

Bright side: lots of time for writing

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 07-03-2015

Wriiiiiitiiiiiiing...O.o!! That means reeeeeeeeeadiiiiiiiiing..........*bounces* *and maybe this: Omg *

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 07-03-2015

<quote source="/post/5968/thread" author="@danixiewrites" timestamp="1435885995]IKR! Why does Dani not get prawn? XD

>.> I are stalkeded...O.O![/quote]Ambrose with get that butt eventually. >,>

Also, as for void sex.... Uncontrollable by Sweet Principale. You gotta sign in for it, cause it's NC-17... but, void sex. >,>

Also, speaking of Buffy/Spike.... Is it bad I've had the urge to do a fan RP as Spike? x,X

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Angel Kimmi - 07-03-2015

Everyone should get Prawn sometimes Dani <3

@Blade: No o.o it is not strange.
It is coz he is very sexy XD

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 07-04-2015

Might not be able to get a post in till Monday night. We'll see. Trying to get caught up on some writing--fics and original works. -hugs all around- I'll do my best.

:glomp:

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Angel Kimmi - 07-04-2015

Yay fics <3 -loves your fanfictions-

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - sarki - 07-06-2015

Reading through my own posts...I've come to the realization, that I really put a lot of work into Villain characters, that don't even last long. Dx

And...That I'm kinda of upset, I have to kill off the one I'm currently using. Dx

Like, I don't think I have a bone in me, to make a character, that isn't more hero, then villain.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Angel Kimmi - 07-06-2015

Well you could always use him elsewhere? Maybe.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - sarki - 07-06-2015

Eh...

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Kat - 07-07-2015

Make a 1x1 search thread. o:

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - sarki - 07-07-2015

It's an eh, thing. Since I can't really think, while either one of the characters that he's against, would let him live. XD As well, what purpose he would serve in something else. Since he was a spur of the moment character, and then I fell in love with him. ._.
The crisis of making villains. Dx

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 07-07-2015

There's always AUs! Or you could do a thread that takes place earlier on his timeline, which are extra tragic because you know he is doomed. OHSHITALION Plus, seeking threads can be good for brainstorming even if you're not sure what you want to do, i.e.: here is my dude, I wanna do a thing, does anyone have any ideas

I did that with Nadine and now she's in three threads. Toot

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Hobo_Bob - 07-08-2015

Yeah, that's what happened with alot of my characters.
Seri started off as a one time thing and she just became my favorite villian gone good.
And now she's all adorable and fluffy. soooo awkward in my head since I know her, but it works.

So maybe he 'dies' but what happened before? why did he become a villian? You could set those things up and play them out....or!!!
Do what the marvel universe does. 'hes not really dead, just hurt severely and needed years to get back on his feet. and look!! science made him better...'

*cough*colson*cough*

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - megs - 07-10-2015

i am driving four hours to the other coast of florida by myself and i am secretly freaking out

i've never driven out of town, let alone by myself D:

also,  i woke up thinking today was monday and i have no logical explanation for it. 

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - megs - 07-10-2015

I made it safe for anyone else keeping track <3