alonimi
Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: Alonimi Spamstravaganza (/showthread.php?tid=508)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Angel Kimmi - 06-24-2015

an EPIC thing <3

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 06-26-2015

BE FREE! BE GAY!!! WOOHOOO! SUPREME COURT FTW!

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 06-26-2015

Nyan

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - amzamiviram - 06-27-2015

Soooooo. My problem right now is that as a new-to-forum RPing type person, I'm not sure where to dive in and start RPing. Anyone able to suggest a world/thread?

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 06-27-2015

<quote source="/post/5890/thread" timestamp="1435442932" author="@amzamiviram]Soooooo. My problem right now is that as a new-to-forum RPing type person, I'm not sure where to dive in and start RPing. Anyone able to suggest a world/thread?[/quote]The walk-ins are your best bet. Lavenza, Inverted, and Tsundoku. I think there might be others I'm forgetting. Anyway, no need for a profile or anything. Those are all modern, btw. I think we should probably get some more walk-ins in fantasy... but, I don't go in there too often. There might already be some? Ha.

Also, just lost my Steam Runner artist today. The guy was, apparently, offended by my rainbow flag profil pic filter on Facebook. Sucks, but oh well. Can't stop the butthurt.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 06-27-2015

YOUR NEW THREAD IS GR8

i love it

we need a gold star emote

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 06-27-2015

Which one? One of mine? o.o

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 06-27-2015

No, Amzam Meow They made a new one in misc scifi that looks like wacky fun~

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - amzamiviram - 06-27-2015

Thanks! <3!

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 06-28-2015

<quote source="/post/5896/thread" timestamp="1435455826" author="@Tindome]No, Amzam Meow They made a new one in misc scifi that looks like wacky fun~[/quote]Oh! I see now! YIS.

Quote helps. Yis.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 06-28-2015

<quote source="/post/5891/thread" timestamp="1435443676" author="@Blade]
Also, just lost my Steam Runner artist today. The guy was, apparently, offended by my rainbow flag profil pic filter on Facebook. Sucks, but oh well. Can't stop the butthurt.[/quote]

Bummer on the artist loss!! I'm glad you got book 2 out first...lol There's time to figure out what to do for the next one, since you're working on other stuff for a bit, right?

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 06-28-2015

<quote source="/post/5904/thread" timestamp="1435538119" author="@danixiewrites]Bummer on the artist loss!! I'm glad you got book 2 out first...lol There's time to figure out what to do for the next one, since you're working on other stuff for a bit, right? [/quote]

Yeah, I should be working on it now xD

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 06-28-2015

SLACKER.

*is not one to talk*

*slinks away*

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Angel Kimmi - 06-28-2015

LOL!!! XDD

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Hobo_Bob - 06-29-2015

Hahahaah!!!!!
Mister clean....that is beyond amazing.