alonimi
Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: Alonimi Spamstravaganza (/showthread.php?tid=508)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 06-17-2015

<quote author="@megs" source="/post/5677/thread" timestamp="1434532258]Okay, so now that I am actually awake and not trying to fix things in my sleep (which I should not have done anyway) I've realized two things

1. Adelphie totes doesn't need to interrupt that scene when Elijah is all by his lonesome

2. I am vaguely aware of reading something about Shay taking a bit of a break?.

In conclusion, I'll be editing that post further when I get home.

<3[/quote]Oh my goodness. I have three things to reply to now. Yatta! Elijah, Ambrose, AND Cal. -squees- My day is looking up! I must get to Dani asap so that I might get to Tin Tin and then your Phia. (Did I mention I love nicknames?  Awesome )

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 06-19-2015

*hugs Alonimi* Smile I'm feeling ridiculous this morning.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Angel Kimmi - 06-19-2015

<quote author="@danixiewrites" timestamp="1434720826" source="/post/5715/thread]*hugs Alonimi* Smile I'm feeling ridiculous this morning.

[/quote]Daaaaaaaannnnnnnni -hugs- <3
Ridiculous is good though ^-^

I've just been spamming threads with replies XDD

Kidlet is pouting so I'm getting bonus time to work on biz stuff. ...and splitting it between actual biz stuff and reading. XD

<quote timestamp="1434724326" source="/post/5720/thread" author="@danixiewrites]Kidlet is pouting so I'm getting bonus time to work on biz stuff. ...and splitting it between actual biz stuff and reading. XD[/quote]
Haha, well that sounds very productive to me.
So do you like the arrival of my 'aliens'? XD

I finally joined the ballroom one but I had so many characters I'd love to send in there.
It was so hard to choose >.<;; I sent an OC from an Alternate Universe this time X3

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 06-19-2015

I have like six characters in there now so don't hold back Meow All the characters, all the time, EVERYONE PUT ON A PRETTY DRESS AND DANCE

Well I have another 3 I was thinking about bringing in but I didn't want to overpopulate the thread lol

Kimmi: The arrival of aliens to Lavenza is just like...the height of insanity. Epic. XD

Tinny: Aw, see now I want to bring Ransom too. He'd be delightful in a ballgown.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - megs - 06-19-2015

Briefly, I was like OH HEY PUT ANOTHER CHARACTER IN THE MASQUERADE THAT WOULD BE COOL

but then it was like BUT WHO

and then i remembered i can hardly handle the things i am in involved in now

so, here i did not

Haha, I think I am just in a mood where I need distraction...work isn't going very well and I know its also PMS but I've just kind of reached a breaking point at the moment. I just want out of my current job, I'm sick of call center work possibly but most of all sick of my current employer and all the stress and pain...

SO!! I'm writing lots of posts in different places, it's not too difficult when I'm just roleplaying with myself in some of them currently. Until I get my aliens inside the manor and find someone for my characters to chat to in the ball.

@Dani: Yessssss, the aliens are going to be epic. I can't wait to get them inside X3
I might try write Kheto's post if I can think up a proper start post.

@Tinny: One of the funniest things will be if I do bring in the characters I want to they all know each other.
But they don't know the current versions of each other so there would be lots of fun confusion XD

<quote source="/post/5726/thread" timestamp="1434725962" author="@angelkimmi]I might try write Kheto's post if I can think up a proper start post.
[/quote]Yiiiissssssssssssss...

So Q: I saw the mood boards. And kind of want to know where people find those fun gifs. (Srsly not even that old & I feel it with that question omg.) Or...are you peoples making them? (Also "kind of" bc this is research in case I have a major urge to procrastinate...in the future.) <3

I actually have no idea XD my brother is good at finding them but not me

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 06-19-2015

I am not talented with gifs... Just the pencil drawing of things.