alonimi
Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: Alonimi Spamstravaganza (/showthread.php?tid=508)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Hobo_Bob - 04-25-2015

<quote source="/post/4747/thread" timestamp="1430016757" author="@angelkimmi]Work is pretty stressful lately, yesterday I had a conversation with another girl I work with. As to whether work would believe us if we said that their talk of cross training us was the cause of the bad weather and that they should change their mind on that. lol, because the bad weather started on the day the first group started their training XDD

I like some of the people I work with... others make me feel like I'm in high school again. And management is hopeless.[/quote]Arg!!!
Sounds like my managers....lazy pieces of shit.
Tho to be fair, one is an older lady with knee problems but she actually works.
The other is a lazy piece of shit I want nothing more than to watch her burn herself and get fired in such a way to make me smile as security walks her lying ass out the door. 
That would make work just so much more pleasant.
It's still hell, but yeah. 

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Angel Kimmi - 04-25-2015

<quote source="/post/4752/thread" timestamp="1430018718" author="@hobo2bob]
Arg!!!
Sounds like my managers....lazy pieces of shit.
Tho to be fair, one is an older lady with knee problems but she actually works.
The other is a lazy piece of shit I want nothing more than to watch her burn herself and get fired in such a way to make me smile as security walks her lying ass out the door. 
That would make work just so much more pleasant.
It's still hell, but yeah. 
[/quote]

I think most of the team leaders are younger than me. One of them I dislike immensely, he acts like he's better than everyone else and doesn't act the way I think someone in his position should. The few interactions I've had with him are the cause of that opinion and I wish he'd go find a job elsewhere. The rest of management isn't too bad most of the time... I just think some of their decisions are stupid and don't make sense.

Then is the fact that we have some people in our team that seem to find joy in gossiping and then telling others the things other people said about them and causing big issues. And if they aren't doing that they're off telling management this or that. I can only deal with so much with those two >__<

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - bear - 04-26-2015

On a less (or, depending, more) dramatic note, anybody see the movie The Babadook, yet? It's a horror flick on Netflix by an Aussie director that really impressed me.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 04-26-2015

Nah, s'cool, Dani. You're super busy, as per usual. Adult life stinks.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Hobo_Bob - 04-26-2015

Gosh, Babadook is a pretty good movie.
I enjoyed it.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Kat - 04-26-2015

We watched it for movie night.
Was disappointed, but it is what it is.

/shoots Chris a dirty look

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Angel Kimmi - 04-26-2015

I haven't seen it but I'm not one for scary movies I admit

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 04-27-2015

That's IT! I'm caught up! WOOHOO! *dancey dance* ;)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Kat - 04-27-2015

You are so much more disciplined with your posts than I am. OTL

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - nusith - 04-28-2015

I haven't been on in ages. My rp partner kinda dropped off the face of the sight (got a new boyfriend. No longer role playing from the looks of it)
So I'm looking to get into a good role play if anyone is interested. Mostly fantasy. Just send a message. I'll pop on and off.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Chris - 04-28-2015

<quote source="/post/4767/thread" timestamp="1430062998" author="@Kat]We watched it for movie night.
Was disappointed, but it is what it is.

/shoots Chris a dirty look
[/quote][font=arial" size="1]ZzzZzZ...

I have been misled by the hype.
No one was more disappointed than me.

On the other hand, Gone Girl is fantastic. [/font]

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Kat - 04-28-2015

Gone Girl is on my list.
Actually, real talk, I'm counting the days until True Detective s2 starts. o wo;
I haven't seen any Game of Thrones yet. >>

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 04-28-2015

<quote source="/post/4829/thread" timestamp="1430208359" author="@nusith]I haven't been on in ages. My rp partner kinda dropped off the face of the sight (got a new boyfriend. No longer role playing from the looks of it)
So I'm looking to get into a good role play if anyone is interested. Mostly fantasy. Just send a message. I'll pop on and off. [/quote]I hope you find someone! I owe about twenty posts and some of them have been owed for two months, so I'm a little... tied up. Cfrown

(I AM SO SORRY SHAY, I DIDN'T REALIZE IT HAD BEEN TWO FUCKING MONTHS WTF)

I have a final on Wednesday and another on Thursday and after that I'm free for the summer (until I head to California at the end of June). Also Kat's thread reminded me that I should resurrect my poor neglected music blog with some new, more lenient rules. I don't know if you guys have ever tried to find seven new releases in one week that are both good and feature a female vocalist but it is fucking hard. Which is why my music blog never updates. Catfish

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Kat - 04-28-2015

I'm also in the 'I owe lots of posts' boat, unfortunately.
I'd say, best bet, would be to just hop on into one of the walk ins.
They're always looking for members. c:

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Hobo_Bob - 04-29-2015

Oh boogar!!
Babadook was stellar....Gone Girl was suspenseful, not really scary.
best scary movie of all time, hands down is 'Evil dead'

"....we're gonna get you, we're gonna get you....hehehehehe~!!!"
XD ahhh~...classic....

Aww man, that sucks Nusith!! I've had that happen once or twice, but there's so many awesome people on this site you'll find someone i'm sure. Just hop into a thread or poke someone if not one pokes you. =3 Most of the people here don't bite.

LOL No worries, Kitty I know your busy so I don't fret. You know me....infinite patience. =3
Cali at the end of June!!! I'll have quit my job by then and would have SOOOO much time to actually fucking hang out this time. I felt like such an ass last year, didn't meet you and sir ONCE. I cry every night cuz of that....but for reals, if you both want to / can i'd love to hang out with you both. =3

Oh yeah....your music thread...
Yes!! Totally all over that...
*goes to look now*