alonimi
Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: Alonimi Spamstravaganza (/showthread.php?tid=508)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - euphoricvoodoo - 04-23-2015

That really sucks Dani, like Blade said up there ibuprofen and heating pads are the best way to go.

That decorating plan Blade! It saddens me that you can't do it right now because that just sounds like it would be so fun to make happen.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 04-23-2015

<quote source="/post/4692/thread" timestamp="1429823201" author="@euphoricvoodoo]That really sucks Dani, like Blade said up there ibuprofen and heating pads are the best way to go.

That decorating plan Blade! It saddens me that you can't do it right now because that just sounds like it would be so fun to make happen. [/quote]Right?! I wish we had more munnies. At least for that.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 04-25-2015

So. There is appears to be another new thread for me to stalk. Because bounty hunting. *reads all the things* *omnomnom*

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Angel Kimmi - 04-25-2015

Our region had flooding and cyclonic winds and stuff over the last week.
Lots of fun and joy, unfortunately I can still get to work XD

Nuu O.o!!!!

On all counts.

Hope things dry out soon :D

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 04-25-2015

Sorry to hear that, kims. Sucks big time. Frown

Anyway, it occurs to me that we need a historical board... I had to put my historical thread in misc modern xD. Fun fun.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Kat - 04-25-2015

/kicks a rock
/kicks a post into a thread
/kicks another rock
/makes the wrong post somehow

Life... :/

Well its been pretty dangerous... lots of issues, worst storm in like 10 years for my area they said. It had like 200,000 without power at one point. There is thankfully only 4 dead but that's bad enough. There were houses swept away, lots of flooding. A lot of highways and some towns are still flooded and such. I was lucky to be unscathed.

I kind of wish I couldn't get to work because of it though >.> but thats a selfish wish.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - bear - 04-25-2015

I would imagine most wishes are selfish. I wouldn't feel bad about it, though. Humans are programmed to be selfish. Just a part of that life.

Its ok, Kims. I don't blame you anyway. You said work was getting pretty stressy, and, I know very few people who go to work because they want to.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Hobo_Bob - 04-25-2015

Yeah Kimmsters....
I never go to work because I want to, I go because I have to make a living somehow, even if that means lining the pockets of a horrible company.
....I mean great company....I love them...
>.>

So convincing, Shay-bear. -snorts-

Well, short story is done. I need peeps to read it and give me some opinions. So, if anyone on my skype wants to read it before tomorrow night let me know. S'bout ten pages.

Work is pretty stressful lately, yesterday I had a conversation with another girl I work with. As to whether work would believe us if we said that their talk of cross training us was the cause of the bad weather and that they should change their mind on that. lol, because the bad weather started on the day the first group started their training XDD

I like some of the people I work with... others make me feel like I'm in high school again. And management is hopeless.

Ouch, cataclysmic managerial decisions. XD

<quote author="@Blade" timestamp="1430015159" source="/post/4746/thread]So convincing, Shay-bear. -snorts-

Well, short story is done. I need peeps to read it and give me some opinions. So, if anyone on my skype wants to read it before tomorrow night let me know. S'bout ten pages.[/quote]I can poke it with a stick tomorrow. Hubs and Little will be out of my hair (unlike today, when they claimed they would be and actually were not. At All.) so I plan to use the time to...uhm.  Take the day off from the insane revisioning I've been doing and instead RP like a fiend. PRODUCTIVITY! At its finest.  LOL

Also.  Uhm.  I have other critiques I owe you [size=small]which will get done this coming week I promise *mumblemumble*[/font]