alonimi
Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: Alonimi Spamstravaganza (/showthread.php?tid=508)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 04-20-2015

<quote source="/post/4667/thread" timestamp="1429557188" author="@euphoricvoodoo]Hooray for papers done! And boo for papers still to be written! At least one of them is short. Of course I suppose that depends on one's required definition of short. Also I'm somewhat amused because I too have had student advisers call me about summer classes. I think they are told to bug people about hey we need money- er I mean have classes you can take even though it's summer. Breaks are good. In regards to not being sure if someone would want to game, you never know until you try. I don't think anyone is going to yell at you for asking. But anyway! Off to the creative bat cave! [/quote]I now need a creative batcave.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - euphoricvoodoo - 04-21-2015

<quote source="/post/4668/thread" timestamp="1429574973" author="@Blade]<quote source="/post/4667/thread" timestamp="1429557188" author="@euphoricvoodoo]Hooray for papers done! And boo for papers still to be written! At least one of them is short. Of course I suppose that depends on one's required definition of short. Also I'm somewhat amused because I too have had student advisers call me about summer classes. I think they are told to bug people about hey we need money- er I mean have classes you can take even though it's summer. Breaks are good. In regards to not being sure if someone would want to game, you never know until you try. I don't think anyone is going to yell at you for asking. But anyway! Off to the creative bat cave! [/quote]Yeah, she called back. I guess she just wanted to check on me and make sure alls going well and stuff. I made an appointment for her to call me back the first day classes are open to schedule for Fall so I can pick some. Yar. September 18th I think.

Anyway, I'm gonna make posts tonight or tomorrow night. I know I still have Dani's stuff to edit, but after that we'll see. She's been waiting a while on that, and, with essays to write on top of shit I should probably get her editing done tonight xD.[/quote]That seems so far away! That's two seasons from now and everything!

Oh your posts can happen eventually! I know I've been trying to pop my post out tonight but the metaphorical bat cave failed me. Things happen when they happen you know? Dani is just ridiculously patient isn't she? So I'll totally complain for her. A while! What is that? Get it doooonnnnee *mouth foaming flails* Ok there we go. Oh I'm in a goofy mood

<quote author="@danixiewrites" timestamp="1429588544" source="/post/4669/thread]<quote author="@euphoricvoodoo" timestamp="1429557188" source="/post/4667/thread]Hooray for papers done! And boo for papers still to be written! At least one of them is short. Of course I suppose that depends on one's required definition of short. Also I'm somewhat amused because I too have had student advisers call me about summer classes. I think they are told to bug people about hey we need money- er I mean have classes you can take even though it's summer. Breaks are good. In regards to not being sure if someone would want to game, you never know until you try. I don't think anyone is going to yell at you for asking. But anyway! Off to the creative bat cave! [/quote]I now need a creative batcave.[/quote]Yessssss! The idea is spreading! I mean um. What. Squirrel?

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 04-21-2015

<quote source="/post/4670/thread" timestamp="1429589660" author="@euphoricvoodoo]That seems so far away! That's two seasons from now and everything!

Oh your posts can happen eventually! I know I've been trying to pop my post out tonight but the metaphorical bat cave failed me. Things happen when they happen you know? Dani is just ridiculously patient isn't she? So I'll totally complain for her. A while! What is that? Get it doooonnnnee *mouth foaming flails* Ok there we go. Oh I'm in a goofy mood
[/quote]

It is, yeah. But I wanna pick a good class for my not-required one. A buddy of mine who's in the same class with me this semester was telling me they have a scifi writing one he never gets into. I wanna do that! So, yeah, early reg xD.

Yeah, they will. If they don't get done in the next two weeks they will happen right after that last Sunday for classes. Not this coming, but next one is the last.

Isn't she though? And oh noes! Also, I should probably pull you onto Skype.

<quote source="/post/4673/thread" timestamp="1429599487" author="@Blade]<quote source="/post/4670/thread" timestamp="1429589660" author="@euphoricvoodoo]That seems so far away! That's two seasons from now and everything!

[/quote]It is, yeah. But I wanna pick a good class for my not-required one. A buddy of mine who's in the same class with me this semester was telling me they have a scifi writing one he never gets into. I wanna do that! So, yeah, early reg xD.

Yeah, they will. If they don't get done in the next two weeks they will happen right after that last Sunday for classes. Not this coming, but next one is the last.

Isn't she though? And oh noes! Also, I should probably pull you onto Skype.[/quote]Oh scifi writing sounds fun! Yeah early reg needs to happen just for that one at least.

Last two weeks of classes can be killer so I don't fault you in the slightest for that! Just look to the bright shining light at the end of the tunnel!

Yep! And oh yes. es. yeses. I suppose you could? I'd have to actually get Skype but it could happen.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Kat - 04-21-2015

My science fiction writing is, to put it bluntly, sex in space-- BUT I'm working on it.
Actually, that Phylo Za'an reflection piece might get reworked a bit. And finished.

I'm sorry. I know I have posts to do.
I love you all.
I'm off sailing ships.

/crying

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 04-21-2015

*glomps everyone forever*

Also: I'll be tackling the RPs I owe this weekend. *luffs*

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Kat - 04-22-2015

/slowly does things so not to be entirely useless

; w ;

Don't shun me, guys.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 04-23-2015

Shad up. There is not shunning, you goof. >P

Anyway, I spent 8 hours writing a god damned essay today for one class. That's eight fucking hours of my life I cannot get back. Poo. I still have a discussion post to make, replies to other people in class, and then a short story to do. x,X Then I'm done. Well, for this week anyway.

Wish me luck, peeps.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Kat - 04-23-2015

I wish you the best of luck!
I'm just derping; was at ihop earlier with Smooch.
Will try and get more writing out over the next few days.
It's coming along slowly.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 04-23-2015

Nyyyyaaaaaahhhh. Yesterday I cleaned, and apparently standing bent at the waist to dust shelves for an hour and then bending to picking things up off the floor and put them on those clean shelves for a second hour breaks all the muscles along my entire backside?  My legs are super wobbly today, and everything hurts.

Moral of the story, I believe is: NEVER CLEAN EVER.

I could be down with that.

A woman after my own heart.
Let's never clean again.
We'll just buy new houses when our old one's get dirty. ;D

BUT in all seriousness, I'm sorry you hurt your caboose. :c

Aws, Dani, that sucks. Try some ibprophen and heating pad. I had the same problem a few days ago after cleaning my damn room. And it was A MESS. Like, a hot awful mess. -gathers Kat and Dani and huggles- 8D

/snugs
c:

I need to clean, honestly, since we have the entirety of one room at our disposal, and it's a fucking mess.
OTL

A lot of our house is kinda... in progress. I'm one of those people who grew up with mix matched everything and when I got old enough I realized I hated it. I love bohemian style--which is mix match. But, you have to have one unifying color in that kind of style. And we just don't. I'm kinda doing that in my room--that's my plan anyway. Steampunk circus/magic. Like, illusionist stuff with a color scheme of burgundy, off white, gold, and light blues. Maybe some purples. Very middle east colors. I'm gonna stripe the walls in off white and red like a circus tent. The floors are concrete because we're in the basement and I plan to paint them some kind of design and cover them in overlapping rugs that look Persian.

The kitchen I wanna do a fantasy dragon theme and then in the living/dining room a naval steampunk theme because my late father-in-law was a retired navel officer. And then there's the Star Wars room... (Otherwise known as the den/computer room)... So much to do. And right now we just don't have the funds to redecorate. We need to own it first. After we buy it the bathrooms have to be completely remodeled. And don't get me starte don the car port we plan to turn into a screened-in porch...