alonimi
Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: Alonimi Spamstravaganza (/showthread.php?tid=508)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - megs - 04-13-2015

It is certainly in my agenda! I've still been trying to adjust to the new place. Not sure why it's been taking me so long, and season is dying down here so things at work should be slowing down

Also, I just got a dog >.>
So, obvs. a lot of my attention has been going to that.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 04-13-2015

<quote source="/post/4648/thread" timestamp="1428955749" author="@megs]It is certainly in my agenda! I've still been trying to adjust to the new place. Not sure why it's been taking me so long, and season is dying down here so things at work should be slowing down

Also, I just got a dog >.>
So, obvs. a lot of my attention has been going to that. [/quote]xD I wasn't super worried. I could post anyway, but I figured I'd give you more time so you didn't have as much to read.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - megs - 04-16-2015

I promise to write posts, tomorrow. If I don't just ban me from everything and send me messages about what a horrible friend/role playing partner I am.

v.v

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 04-16-2015

Yeah, I still need to do two more. Homework consumed my day yesterday. x,X

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - euphoricvoodoo - 04-16-2015

Nope. Banned from everything. How dare you not write things immediately. *Insert further hypocritical nonsense here*

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Kat - 04-16-2015

Ah, don't rush it, Megs.
I know I've been slacking. @_@

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - megs - 04-17-2015

alrighty, so when I inevitably flake on my promise I hopefully won't get any hate mail

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - bear - 04-17-2015

So I discovered a band some of you may know about: The Fratellis.

Though this is smaller news than the other band that hit my sweet spots like a freight train made of Charlie Sheen's smirking face: Them Crooked Vultures, who some of you may know about, since it's a Josh Homme project. They also feature Dave Grohl (Foo Fighter's Frontman and Nirvana's Drummer) and John Paul Jones (Bassist for Led Zeppelin). Possibly one of the most amazing musical projects I've come across Audioslave.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Kat - 04-18-2015

Lol, I'm not sure if that post was an ironic ways of pointing out bands we all know and listen to? >>;

I think I'm missing the joke.
/shot

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - bear - 04-18-2015

No joke. Just super excited to discover all this new shit I never got around to before. The people who'd introduced me to QotSA back in the day were the same people who introduced me to Nickelback at the time. While I realize now that it isn't wise to not listen to music, I simply did not at the time, and now I'm getting a chance to listen to a lot of this stuff for real, with my experiences in the media field.

I am unironically discovering a bunch of bands for the first time and having a really good time doing it, and I felt like sharing. C:

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Kat - 04-20-2015

Well, I'm happy to hear you're finding music enjoy. That's why I'm always caught up in 8tracks playlists. I find gems all the time.

Currently obsessing over The Twilight Sad - I could give you all that you don't want

Edit;; Also, my friend is looking to join -- he's nice. pls accept him kitty sempai.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 04-20-2015

Request accepted. Meow I finished my big paper for the semester, SO with that out of the way maybe I can fucking post??? Geeze, wtg me

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 04-20-2015

I have two papers to write yet. I short story for one class and an essay for Victorian Lit. -grumbles- Also, my student advisor called me like 15 minutes ago and I told her to call me back in an hour. Blah, just woke up. She probably forgot I'm not taking summer classes and wanted to bug me about taking them.

NO! Blade needs a damn break, kthanxbai.

Also, I don't think I have anyone to bug to game here. I have two people in mind, but I'm not sure they'd want to. Poo.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - euphoricvoodoo - 04-20-2015

Hooray for papers done! And boo for papers still to be written! At least one of them is short. Of course I suppose that depends on one's required definition of short. Also I'm somewhat amused because I too have had student advisers call me about summer classes. I think they are told to bug people about hey we need money- er I mean have classes you can take even though it's summer. Breaks are good. In regards to not being sure if someone would want to game, you never know until you try. I don't think anyone is going to yell at you for asking. But anyway! Off to the creative bat cave!

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 04-20-2015

<quote source="/post/4667/thread" timestamp="1429557188" author="@euphoricvoodoo]Hooray for papers done! And boo for papers still to be written! At least one of them is short. Of course I suppose that depends on one's required definition of short. Also I'm somewhat amused because I too have had student advisers call me about summer classes. I think they are told to bug people about hey we need money- er I mean have classes you can take even though it's summer. Breaks are good. In regards to not being sure if someone would want to game, you never know until you try. I don't think anyone is going to yell at you for asking. But anyway! Off to the creative bat cave! [/quote]
Yeah, she called back. I guess she just wanted to check on me and make sure alls going well and stuff. I made an appointment for her to call me back the first day classes are open to schedule for Fall so I can pick some. Yar. September 18th I think.

Anyway, I'm gonna make posts tonight or tomorrow night. I know I still have Dani's stuff to edit, but after that we'll see. She's been waiting a while on that, and, with essays to write on top of shit I should probably get her editing done tonight xD.