alonimi
Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: Alonimi Spamstravaganza (/showthread.php?tid=508)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 04-08-2015

Post day for me this week looks to be Saturday. *party* Trying to cram the readings in for this contest I'm judging...probably next year will be far less books. (Or not. I love reading, and I get free books. But. So many. *deadlineflail*) O.o;;;

Other than moving and crazy shizz, what y'all up to this week? Any super cool video games or movies being seen that I should thrive on vicariously? :D

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 04-08-2015

Thanks, guys! Ugh, man, I am still tired. Waiting on my vegetarian cabbage rolls to finish cooking. Hopefully that'll make me less sleepy.

After I get some homework done tomorrow I'll see about making a frakin' post somewhere. Lol.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 04-08-2015

I won the $100 prize in a short story contest but I have to wait until this party thing next week to claim my check. Also I had to fill out a W-9. For $100. What the heck.

Now if I could just get $100 every time I cranked out two thousand words I'd be set. Veeee

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 04-08-2015

Grats!! Not on the tax paperwork. Cuz that's special. But yay moneys!

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 04-09-2015

That's awesome! You rock, lady.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - sarki - 04-09-2015

Ughh. -Headdesks.- Work, why you drive me insane.https://alonimi.net/post/new/26

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Kat - 04-09-2015

/waves a gimp hand
So, my mom's cat bit me and my spacebar thumb is fucked up. =w=
Also, since I am overly invested in Rift right now, I meet people there.
One said person seemed interested in joining the forums, so hopefully they look to join soon?

Blade; I hope everything on your end is doing well. Good luck!
Dani; /slobbers affections all over you
All the peeps moving; good luck to you folks!

/types way less than is appropriate because it hurts. /sobbing

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 04-09-2015

Everything is going well. Thanks, Kat. I've just got to cram some homework stuff in tonight. Like, I wanted to get it done last night, but I felt bad not spending time with Gary after I was away for two nights. He doesn't sleep well when I'm not in bed with him, but he gets by. It was worse because I wasn't even home and off in another state for two nights.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - tsunderebanchou - 04-10-2015

Hello, everyone.
I know I have disappeared again, busy real life is busy.
Vapers of Alonimi, I have hit a dead end trying to get e-liquid in Japan, so now I have to turn to buying online. What websites do you suggest? Also do you have a favorite liquid?

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 04-11-2015

<quote timestamp="1428601078" author="@Kat" source="/post/4634/thread]/waves a gimp hand
So, my mom's cat bit me and my spacebar thumb is fucked up. =w=
Also, since I am overly invested in Rift right now, I meet people there.
One said person seemed interested in joining the forums, so hopefully they look to join soon?

Blade; I hope everything on your end is doing well. Good luck!
Dani; /slobbers affections all over you
All the peeps moving; good luck to you folks!

/types way less than is appropriate because it hurts. /sobbing
[/quote]ACK.  That sounds ridiculously painful.  Hope you get some soothing game time in at the very least, and sleep! *snuggles*  May your typing implements feel worlds better soon! Smile

(Also yay possible new person! *cheers*)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Kat - 04-11-2015

Thank you much.
While it seems to be healing, and the pain is mostly gone, I'm still having issues bending it.
/lewhine

Though, I hope I get a post out SOMEWHERE today, if only to keep myself from crawling up the walls.
I have no idea why I keep trying to avoid them. =w=
Been a bit melancholic as of late, I suppose. ;;

Thank you, Dani. <33

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 04-11-2015

Your muse is protesting the clock :D

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 04-12-2015

Sooooooo.... Hoping to get some posts done tomorrow. We shall see. Got some last minute homework to finish tonight. My work week got all screwed up by going down to FL. Ha. Wish me luck, bitches.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 04-13-2015

Only a few more weeks until I'm done with finals and hopefully I can be more on the ball. @w@;; (I say this every semester and every semester I get busy during break, weh weh)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 04-13-2015

We'll both be posting more after classes are over, Tin. @,@

EDIT: I also won't probably post until Megs does in Lavenza. I'll give it at least a few more days before going ahead with Ambrose in there.