alonimi
Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: Alonimi Spamstravaganza (/showthread.php?tid=508)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 04-01-2015

Ryan Reynolds interview regarding the Deadpool PG-13 rating:

<video src="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUEkqZxLyrg]</video>

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - megs - 04-03-2015

Just moved into a new house. Still working on things. No internet, yet. Have to work early because of Easter so no posts. Will get them asap.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 04-03-2015

NEW HOUSES FOR EVERYONE (????)?*:???

(but really it's amazing how many people are moving lately)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 04-03-2015

I'm not! Weeeeee~!

We moved last year. And we are verra happeh in our house.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Kat - 04-04-2015

We like moved out, and then moved back in.
/shot
Eventually we'll get to somewhere that isn't here.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 04-04-2015

Some of you may have noticed by now that the site isn't working right in Firefox. Unfortunately if you're using Firefox you can't read this... uh.

Anyway, security certificates continue to be a huge pain in my ass, especially for Firefox because that's the most security-conscious browser. Which is theoretically a good thing, but... seriously, pain in my ass.

Incidentally, I'm trying to recruit more roleplayers (again) because logging into the site host to submit a support ticket meant looking at the analytics. That is one depressing line graph. Things will probably improve naturally once summer rolls around, buuuuut nonetheless, if anyone knows people they can talk into posting here that'd make me happy :3

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 04-04-2015

Sorry to hear, Tin.

I probably won't make any posts until at least Mon/Tue. I've got a midterm due Sunday night at midnight and for some reason, professors like to make instructions as bloody complicated as possible. Ugh. We'll see how this goes. I DO NOT want to be doing this midterm tomorrow, ya know, when I'm gorging my piehole with actual pie.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Hobo_Bob - 04-05-2015

I know of a few good players I would be willing to share.....
For kitty, i'll stop being selfish and hogging my RP-partners~

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - bear - 04-05-2015

I've got someone in mind. Might be able to get him over here. He's relatively new to RPing, but he's got lots of good ideas, and wants to improve his writing, so it should be a good fit.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 04-05-2015

Y'alls are da best :glomp:

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Hobo_Bob - 04-06-2015

<quote author="@Tindome" timestamp="1428251286" source="/post/4619/thread]Y'alls are da best :glomp:
[/quote]pff....I know. 
=3

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 04-06-2015

Sooooooo.... as some of you may know, Sunday night--the coming Sunday not this last Easter--I was going to head out from GA down to Clearwater, FL to get my friend. She's moving up here and staying with us for a little while until another friend gets a job in the area and a place to live so she can room with him. Like, we figure he'd have a place by the end of April or something. Not long. But, I got a call from her yesterday evening, or rather my roomie did, that shit has been hitting the fan for not only her, but her son, in their current living situation.

Basically, her mom is a complete nutjob. Like, she goes out of her way to make her life hell and her brother, who also lives with them, makes it worse by not standing up to her when my friend does. So, I told her that I'd just leave tonight to get her. She doesn't need to deal with this any longer and neither does her son. Like, especially her son, who's not even in school yet just to give you a idea of his age. This poor kid gets bullied in his own home on the regular by his grandmother, brother, and even some of the otherkids that his grandmother watches. It's rubbish and I'm done with it happening.

I guess I'm just telling you guys because I figured I'd be able to post tonight and tomorrow night; I'm not gonna be able to. In fact, this is the first trip anywhere long-distance I'm not being my laptop with me. I just don't see the point when I'm basically driving down tonight, sleeping first thing on arrival, and then getting her and her stuff and squared away last minute stuff away before heading out Tuesday night again.

Did I mention, of all the things in this universe that bother me.... bullying of any kind is my biggest pet peeve? Just. No.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 04-06-2015

Fuck that noise, that sucks. Go save your friend! We will imagine you wearing a cape while you do it. (You probably actually have a cape but I don't imagine you'll be wearing it).

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 04-07-2015

O.o SUPERHERO BLADE TO THE RESCUUUUUUUUUUUUE!  :hist101:

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Panda - 04-08-2015

Blade to the rescue!