alonimi
Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: Alonimi Spamstravaganza (/showthread.php?tid=508)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 03-25-2015

We live in a house with a total of six people; however, we all have our own rooms (my husband and I share a room, obvs). But, it doesn't bother us and we all do our parts to make sure it's clean and tidy. (And Christmas is always fun and family-oriented.) Like, Linda does all the dishes, I do almost everyone's laundry, Jay takes out all the house trash, I tidy up the living room, Linda mops the living room, Mom cleans the upstairs bathroom and I do the bottom. Sometimes we forget and it doesn't always work out perfectly, but, this is far better than roomies I've had in the past. Just.... ugh... people are so gross. I trust the people I'm with now to pay up and keep tidy--within reason.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 03-25-2015

Congrats on the breathing room, Tinny! Smile

Edit: Snippets of several posts happened tonight. Determined to be all caught up by the weekend! *hearts*

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Hobo_Bob - 03-26-2015

<quote author="@Tindome" source="/post/4498/thread" timestamp="1427334184]True fact: coming home from vacation was part of what spurred our decision to move out. Going from my dad's house, where it was just us and him and no pets, to my mom's house with my whole huge family and suddenly there was a new dog that wasn't housebroken and inventory everywhere...

Our new place isn't perfect, but at least all the clutter is ours. It's amazing the difference that makes.

(also it has occurred to me that my recent lack of enthusiasm for socialization and activities and everything i do and my own face is probably... not normal... or justified... uh.)[/quote]I can't 'like' this, since your putting yourself down, Kitty.

Sometimes people get in a rut!! It's okay!! There's no reason for it, it just happens, toots. 
Hell, I do it all the time. Months of chatting it up, house parties (me drinking in my room and playing games with my friends) and ramen....then BOOM!!! I talk to no one. 

BUT!!! That's way awesome you got a new place and are living it up. take pics of the place when your all settled~

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - bear - 03-26-2015

Hey, so I'm hungry for RP, and was wondering if anyone had an idle character somewhere that I could throw a character at. <.< While I could go digging through the RP archives to see where everyone currently is, I'm pressed for time, and this is less time off my clock.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Kat - 03-27-2015

Ah. Slowly posts are happening. = w =
I'm pleased.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - tsunderebanchou - 03-27-2015

<quote source="/post/4513/thread" timestamp="1427429571" author="@Kat]Ah. Slowly posts are happening. = w =
I'm pleased.
[/quote]I was thinking of the same thing Smile
I need to think up a post, but I am not sure what he should do...

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Kat - 03-27-2015

<quote source="/post/4519/thread" timestamp="1427469478" author="@tsunderebanchou]<quote source="/post/4513/thread" timestamp="1427429571" author="@Kat]Ah. Slowly posts are happening. = w =
I'm pleased.
I need to think up a post, but I am not sure what he should do...[/quote]I'm sure whatever happens, it'll be great.
I'm excited to play Bajazet and her concept gets fleshed out in the process.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - bear - 03-28-2015

<quote timestamp="1427469478" author="@tsunderebanchou" source="/post/4519/thread]<quote timestamp="1427429571" author="@Kat" source="/post/4513/thread]Ah. Slowly posts are happening. = w =
I'm pleased.
I need to think up a post, but I am not sure what he should do...
[/quote]
My favorite professor while I was in college always used to say that the best solution to writer's block is to just start writing and refuse to stop.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - euphoricvoodoo - 03-28-2015

It's the getting starting that's always been my problem. Once I get going I'm usually good but getting out that first sentence is rough.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 03-28-2015

TODAY I WILL WRITE AT LEAST ONE POST

THIS I SWEAR

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - tsunderebanchou - 03-28-2015

<quote source="/post/4520/thread" author="@Kat" timestamp="1427494034]<quote timestamp="1427469478" author="@tsunderebanchou" source="/post/4519/thread]I was thinking of the same thing Smile
I need to think up a post, but I am not sure what he should do...[/quote]I'm sure whatever happens, it'll be great.
I'm excited to play Bajazet and her concept gets fleshed out in the process.
[/quote]I think that he will realize how stupid his move was.
I like Bajazet, she's a little intimidating
<quote source="/post/4524/thread" author="@bear" timestamp="1427561997]My favorite professor while I was in college always used to say that the best solution to writer's block is to just start writing and refuse to stop.[/quote]That sounds like good advice :3

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Kat - 03-28-2015

I don't think it was too bad. She is intimidating though.
I'd be afraid of her. > u >;;
But Bajazet needs some backstory, so she'll get a blurb soon. I have a lot in my head, but I gotta find the time to pump it out.

And yesssss.
I have so many characters out all the time because I know, no matter what excuse I use not to write, owing posts makes me write.
It's as simple as needing to get a reply up that keeps me going.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 03-28-2015

I just love always having something respond to. Smile

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 03-28-2015

I HAVE BEEN WRITING THIS POST FOR EIGHT FUCKING HOURS

I STILL HAVE FORTY MINUTES THOUGH THIS SHIT IS GETTING DONE

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 03-28-2015

Tinny, you have cycles. It's ok. You post-dump, get busy, come back weeks later, complain about your lack of posting and apologize, and then post dump again.

We love you; it's cool.