alonimi
Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: Alonimi Spamstravaganza (/showthread.php?tid=508)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 03-22-2015

Too much in-person socialization this weekend. *curls up in ball and reads posts* ^_^

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 03-22-2015

<quote source="/post/4452/thread" timestamp="1426829246" author="@hobo2bob]So, this has been one hell of a year already.....
Oh my way home from work...today...I get rear ended....

January, I broke a bone in my foot and twisted my foot baddly....

Last month, my mom's car explodes and she has to use mine on the days I can't get to car pool. In which one day she didn't lock my doors, and some of my stuff (CD's and a nice pair of flip flops) were taken. Why the shoes, I wonder....just...why....the CD's, i'm kinda indifferent since all my music is on my computer but still, kinda sucks.

HOWEVER!!!! My bitch ass, crappy, lying, fat jerk face manager MIGHT be getting replaced. And i'm being moved to a different deperment she has no control over. SO!!! Yey me~....[/quote]Good gravy.  But at least the karma train seems to be turning around for you...*everything crossed*

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - bear - 03-22-2015

<quote timestamp="1427071936" source="/post/4467/thread" author="@Kat]My time management skills are the worst.
The. Absolute. Worst.
/whines
[/quote]Make better. :D

POST FOR MEH! ~

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Kat - 03-23-2015

<quote author="@bear" source="/post/4471/thread" timestamp="1427078894]<quote source="/post/4467/thread" author="@Kat" timestamp="1427071936]My time management skills are the worst.
The. Absolute. Worst.
/whines
[/quote]Make better. :D

POST FOR MEH! ~[/quote]Lol. I owe about 15 posts without yours included. xD

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 03-23-2015

I'm up to 6! X.x Tomorrow. There will be posts tomorrow.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 03-24-2015

omg I have owed posts for a literal month what the fuck happened i am trash

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - bear - 03-24-2015

Arghhh!

Me and my friend moved in together following my move from Austin, Tx, to Olympia, Wa. We are job hunting. His grandparents made him get a shave and a haircut because they think it'll improve the job hunt (it will, but not very much). I shaved this morning to join him in solidarity. Now my face feels and looks weird.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Kat - 03-24-2015

I owe... A good deal.
As per usual.
/quiet sobbing

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - bear - 03-24-2015

Just work on them steadily, and the pile will go away slowly. :D

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Kat - 03-24-2015

Mhm. They're coming along piece by piece. c:

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 03-25-2015

Now that I'm home I'm noticing all the things wrong with my house ever. X.x

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - euphoricvoodoo - 03-25-2015

Oh good heavens don't say that or I'm going to start noticing stuff! It's contagious. That's totally how that works.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 03-25-2015

Man, you don't even wanna know about my house. xD We're planning on buying it and so much of it needs work.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 03-25-2015

True fact: coming home from vacation was part of what spurred our decision to move out. Going from my dad's house, where it was just us and him and no pets, to my mom's house with my whole huge family and suddenly there was a new dog that wasn't housebroken and inventory everywhere...

Our new place isn't perfect, but at least all the clutter is ours. It's amazing the difference that makes.

(also it has occurred to me that my recent lack of enthusiasm for socialization and activities and everything i do and my own face is probably... not normal... or justified... uh.)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - euphoricvoodoo - 03-25-2015

This is true. Clutter and mess is far more tolerable when it it your own.

Internet hugs are all I can offer atm, but I do know those feels and it sucks.