alonimi
Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: Alonimi Spamstravaganza (/showthread.php?tid=508)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 03-12-2015

OMG, I am burnt the fook out. Almost 4k words later and chapter ten of The Steam Runner: The Clockwork Archer is done. V,V Success, but I still need to pump out two to three more chapters yet.

#GettingThere

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 03-12-2015

FIRST LEONARD NIMOY NOW TERRY PRATCHETT

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS WEEK

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 03-13-2015

Yeah, it's sad. And sorry I haven't been in the chat. I'll be on all day and more often. xD

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 03-13-2015

<quote source="/post/4425/thread" timestamp="1426133455" author="@Tindome]Aw :c I have my fingers crossed that we can rent this house we applied for, after which I will... have my fingers crossed that we can pay for it? Haha, wheeeee. Hopefully I can write a post tomorrow at some point, geeze. I'm soooo slooooow.[/quote]Summer is coming........LOL  *hugs*  Good luck on the rental app!!

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 03-14-2015

Ok, I talked to Kimmi about her characters, and she says she's not feeling the RP stuffs right now. Too busy focused on working on her novels. So, I'm going to probably go ahead and make a post for Ruka and Elijah some time in the next 3 days. Possibly on Monday or Tuesday.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 03-16-2015

*sadface!* Maybe summer, the RP muse'll come back?

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 03-17-2015

Fingers crossed! There's a lot of people I'd like to see posting again, but we'll see. X3;; We can't get internet installed at the new place until Friday, but I'm also on campus all day, so it's questionable whether anyone will notice. >w>;;; If I'm not available in the afternoons and evenings, though, that's why.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - bear - 03-17-2015

-reanimates-

EDIT: I should be clear here and give some insight into what's been happening recently on my end. I just completed a move from Austin, Texas, to Olympia, Washington. I'm still working with my roommate, a great guy named Ezra, to hammer down some job stuff before we get started on our YouTube show. Until this stuff pans up and some time opens up, I will be extremely slow to post, and possibly will go days or weeks without any indication of life from me. If you're worried about me, I guess just PM me and I'll get back to you, or you can email me.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Kat - 03-18-2015

/sniffles
My muse is napping and I keep trying to wake them up, but they just roll over and ask for another ten minutes.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Hobo_Bob - 03-20-2015

So, this has been one hell of a year already.....
Oh my way home from work...today...I get rear ended....

January, I broke a bone in my foot and twisted my foot baddly....

Last month, my mom's car explodes and she has to use mine on the days I can't get to car pool. In which one day she didn't lock my doors, and some of my stuff (CD's and a nice pair of flip flops) were taken. Why the shoes, I wonder....just...why....the CD's, i'm kinda indifferent since all my music is on my computer but still, kinda sucks.

HOWEVER!!!! My bitch ass, crappy, lying, fat jerk face manager MIGHT be getting replaced. And i'm being moved to a different deperment she has no control over. SO!!! Yey me~....

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 03-20-2015

That totally blows, Shay... Eash, but I hope your manager goes the way of Dodo bird. xD She sucks.

EDIT: OMG! I totally meant to post tonight! RAWRG! >,< I will get this shit done today after some sleep, I swear. Stoopid time. Why can't we just live forever? ;___;

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Hobo_Bob - 03-21-2015

Some reason the last thing my mind thought of when you said forever was that song Napoleons brother sings....

'Always and forver....'

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 03-21-2015

Silly, Shay. I lurve yew.

EDIT: OMG I'M DONE!!! I'm done with my first draft of The Clockwork Archer! Fuck yes!!! >D HAHA! -dances while saying weeeeeeee!- Take that, words!!! YAR!  Shock

Also, I have updated all posts.  Bird

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - tsunderebanchou - 03-22-2015

<quote source="/post/4446/thread" timestamp="1426664312" author="@Kat]/sniffles
My muse is napping and I keep trying to wake them up, but they just roll over and ask for another ten minutes.
[/quote]That's the funniest think I heard about muses Smile it made my day and made me feel less alone.

Also to everyone. I am sorry for disappearing as usual. I am in a transition between schools, and stress is building up for me because of some financial problems.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Kat - 03-22-2015

My time management skills are the worst.
The. Absolute. Worst.
/whines