alonimi
Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: Alonimi Spamstravaganza (/showthread.php?tid=508)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 02-21-2015

<quote source="/post/4292/thread" timestamp="1424500067" author="@tsunderebanchou]I feel bad about not posting anything for a while, but I have been busy lately Frown
I am almost at the end of my Japanese study. Also bicycles are fun, but I still stop in bad times.[/quote]You shouldn't, hun. If you want, I can do a 1x1 with you that you can just post in whenever if you want to rp. Like, no real time or anything on it. No stress.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - tsunderebanchou - 02-21-2015

<quote source="/post/4293/thread" timestamp="1424507171" author="@Blade]<quote source="/post/4292/thread" timestamp="1424500067" author="@tsunderebanchou]I feel bad about not posting anything for a while, but I have been busy lately Frown
I am almost at the end of my Japanese study. Also bicycles are fun, but I still stop in bad times.[/quote]You shouldn't, hun. If you want, I can do a 1x1 with you that you can just post in whenever if you want to rp. Like, no real time or anything on it. No stress.[/quote]Well, I am only in Wasteland but it seems I can't really write anything. 
And you can only have a 1x1 with me if you want to wait for weeks on end...

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 02-21-2015

<span style="font-size:13.3333330154419px;]I'm not generally a DC girl, but I do have a soft spot for this one:</span>

*mostly happy sigh*

<quote timestamp="1424515998" author="@tsunderebanchou" source="/post/4294/thread]Well, I am only in Wasteland but it seems I can't really write anything. 
And you can only have a 1x1 with me if you want to wait for weeks on end...[/quote]

I figured. It's up to you.

Dani, that for Auquaman?

It sure is!

It's a nice pic yisssss.

I love Alrec's post. He's so adorable xD

He has...fishscale tattoos. And well. Momoa. O.o I remain skeptical but ever hopeful whenever an Aquaman portrayal comes about.

Thanks! As with...all...of my characters, he's...beleaguered by many things. Toyed with him last night and he almost didn't wind up as broken...but then posting him today I learned while he's usually optimistic, he's not eating well. XD (Also: THANK YOU for tinkering for me; I think having the actual pic instead of the brain pic first worked pretty well for Dr. Wreck. Looking after jotting up my profile and doing a backstory is always a lesson in how poor my google-fu is prone to be.)

....and now it is time to rescue a crayon from the jaws of death.

<quote author="@danixiewrites" source="/post/4300/thread" timestamp="1424559235]He has...fishscale tattoos. And well. Momoa. O.o I remain skeptical but ever hopeful whenever an Aquaman portrayal comes about.

Thanks! As with...all...of my characters, he's...beleaguered by many things. Toyed with him last night and he almost didn't wind up as broken...but then posting him today I learned while he's usually optimistic, he's not eating well. XD (Also: THANK YOU for tinkering for me; I think having the actual pic instead of the brain pic first worked pretty well for Dr. Wreck. Looking after jotting up my profile and doing a backstory is always a lesson in how poor my google-fu is prone to be.)

....and now it is time to rescue a crayon from the jaws of death.[/quote]

LMAO!!! No problem. I loved helping out. I really want to post, but I must keep sewing!!! I'll get one in tonight as soon as I get home. You gonna be on Skype? Mostly because I have questions.

I'll try to hop on in a few hours Smile No caffeine tonight though; running on fumes so bedtime gets to be pre-witching hour. *hides pointy hat*

That's ok! No voice if you don't want to. I just needed to ask you about Alrec.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 02-22-2015

Guysguysguys!~ The Little is pretending to write words in a notebook. (It rather looks like a bowl of adorably rendered spaghetti.) She claims it's a story about Ryder from Paw Patrol. *sniffs* So proud. Her very first fanfiction. (*cough* Why couldn't it have been Star Wars Rebels? She's been playing that around the house for weeks! *cough*)

I'ma scrapbook this illegible beast.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 02-22-2015

That is so cute~! It's adorable! -can imagine her face as she squees-

On a side note, I have made a new post for Ambrose -cackles-

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 02-22-2015

*glee!* *cackles too*

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 02-22-2015

That Kreska post was absolutely not worth the wait. @w@

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 02-22-2015

<quote author="@Tindome" source="/post/4316/thread" timestamp="1424652725]That Kreska post was absolutely not worth the wait. @w@[/quote]Are you getting down on yourself again?