alonimi
Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: Alonimi Spamstravaganza (/showthread.php?tid=508)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Hobo_Bob - 02-05-2015

metal101

Popcorn

Frogsiren
Mystery

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 02-05-2015

I like how everyone is totally fine with the Twilight Zone when it's nuclear winters and pig people but when you suggest a Twilight Zone with weird piranhamen who've been in high school for centuries everyone recoils in horror

that is not sarcasm I am so pleased

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 02-05-2015

I so totally forgot with all the work I've been doing that Spring break is coming! YES! I'll get two whole weeks off of classes! That means time to write! Although, I am seriously considering taking off next semester. My brain is fried. We shall see how I feel come the last two weeks of this term. My classes for next semester are Victorian Lit and another creative writing class.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Hobo_Bob - 02-05-2015

<quote source="/post/4134/thread" timestamp="1423166501" author="@Tindome]I like how everyone is totally fine with the Twilight Zone when it's nuclear winters and pig people but when you suggest a Twilight Zone with weird piranhamen who've been in high school for centuries everyone recoils in horror

that is not sarcasm I am so pleased[/quote]I personally liked the one where the only two people left on earth, one was a mortal woman and the other a robot.....then she killed herself it the robot was alone.....

Then the Tower of Terror thing....

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 02-05-2015

My favorite is Time Enough at Last. Because: nightmare.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Panda - 02-06-2015

And so in the morning I vanish to a con for the weekend. Here's hoping I don't just spend my time hiding in a dark corner.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 02-06-2015

<quote author="@kitanomiomega" source="/post/4139/thread" timestamp="1423208500][/quote]Welcome (back?), Ziri/Kita/KO!  Always lovely to start the day with new faces!  Lots of walk-in threads about...*innocent whistle*  :D

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 02-06-2015

<quote timestamp="1423203266" author="@hex" source="/post/4138/thread]And so in the morning I vanish to a con for the weekend. Here's hoping I don't just spend my time hiding in a dark corner.[/quote]So long as the dark corner has absinthe.  Then it'll be all bright green and glowy.  *coughs*  I mean.  No hiding!  Go crash some hotel room parties!  ;)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 02-07-2015

I CAN MOVE MY NECK AGAIN

i had a weird muscle spasm so i couldn't move for a while there. BUT NOW I CAN and i will totally try to catch up on posts and stuff <3

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - sarki - 02-07-2015

Brain's melted. Toooo..Much gaming. ._. Hai.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 02-07-2015

Helllooooo Meow

I think I have to do a Squirrel Girl roleplay. I have to. I haaaave toooo. I can't not. I just. Need to find someone who wants to do a fandom RP. And who is good at playing their character of choice. idk idk i just really want to play a college girl with buckteeth and a pixie cut who's curvaceous and has kisses that taste like hazelnuts and she can punch galactus and she has a fluffy tail and dr doom is intimidated by her

SQUIRREL GIRL

Omg

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - euphoricvoodoo - 02-08-2015

Squirrel Girl is awesome and I could probably pull off several Avengers if you really wanted. Also I have returned from the depths and there may even be posting. Beware! Or something I don't know carry on.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Panda - 02-08-2015

I have returned! And I already miss the con. Cons have awesome people. And the free alcohol was nice too.

Probably helped that it was an 18+ con so there was a distinct lack of shrieking fangirls to pierce my eardrums.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 02-08-2015

Yeah, Chattacon was like that. For 50 bucks you had all the free beer and cider you wanted all weekend. And plenty of food too. And there were room parties every night.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Panda - 02-08-2015

Most of my free alcohol was mooched off of other people, except for the pub trivia. Also, ew, beer. Even if that's what I mostly drunk, because that's what people had and I stubbornly decided that I was going to get drunk, no matter what, even if it took drinking beer.