alonimi
Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: Alonimi Spamstravaganza (/showthread.php?tid=508)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 02-02-2015

OH THANK GOODNESS things seem to be working properly again. AGAIN. Fingers crossed that things don't get fuckeduptified a bajillionth time?? Bluuuuuuuuuh.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 02-02-2015

shoutout to the helpdesk guy that i message in a panic every time this happens because WHAT IF IN THE FIVE SECONDS THAT THE FORUMS WERE ACTING DUMB SOMEONE DECIDED NOT TO JOIN

WHAT THEN

(j/k they would probs message me on tumblr first)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Hobo_Bob - 02-02-2015

I think i'm getting my inspiration back......time to make posts. Or post.....I don't remember anymore.
=/

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Panda - 02-02-2015

Yay! Forum is stable again!

Not that I actually have anything to do here, but I can still be excited, right?

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 02-03-2015

HOORAY

everyone is allowed to be excited. I mean technically it still worked fine before but the whole thing where people's browsers would tell them I was trying to steal all their datas was shitty.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 02-03-2015

*pokes* Oh whew...I'm excited :D After I posted on the weekend I started getting the security warning, but even after bypassing the "I don't care if this site noms my face are you sure yes that's what I said now get out the way!" button...it came up with a neon green and white wall of text that basically said: this place doesn't actually exist, so you can't log in. O.o;;

Oh geeze, seriously? I never got that, there must have been one hell of a fuckup. Who the heck got DDoSed owo

INCIDENTALLY if anyone wants me to advertise one of your threads on my tumblr to coax more people over let me know (I know not everyone is following me over there so you might not know I've been doing that)

It were sadpanda. XD I'm thinking I must've hit it the wrong time every time I checked, because other folks were able to post.

Also yesssss...bring people to play!

I'M TRYING, DEAR GOD AM I TRYING

*attempts to leave a trail of cookies from Tumblr to Valesport*

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Panda - 02-03-2015

<quote timestamp="1422988703" author="@danixiewrites" source="/post/4118/thread]It were sadpanda. XD I'm thinking I must've hit it the wrong time every time I checked, because other folks were able to post.

Also yesssss...bring people to play![/quote]I was only ever able to get in for like...5 minutes every 6 hours.  If that.  All other times it kept saying 'this place probably exists but we can't actually connect you to it, sorry' or something like that.  Translated from technical language I can't remember the wording of, of course.

Alonimi got sucked into the Twilight Zone for the weekend is all. *g*

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 02-04-2015

Sparkly vampires everywhere.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 02-04-2015

Run

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Kat - 02-04-2015

/deathcroak
o wo

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Panda - 02-04-2015

...I will kill them all. Because they are hellish abominations.