alonimi
Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: Alonimi Spamstravaganza (/showthread.php?tid=508)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 01-26-2015

<quote source="/post/4072/thread" timestamp="1422310713" author="@hex]...I'm bored. Which is odd since I only just posted last night, but oh well.

As to the fandom stuff, I've been dragged into it against my will before, but...usually, the closest I get is borrowing the setting and then saying 'but the main characters never existed in this universe'.[/quote]Get crackin' on them rum-fueled Valesport chars!  :D

Yep, I've done that as well for fandoms.  AU all da way.  *flails*

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 01-26-2015

<quote timestamp="1422313143" source="/post/4073/thread" author="@Tindome]It would honestly be really convenient for me if it would snow like crazy, but even when it does they almost never close campus. They only close when the bridge to Canada is closed. We can't get the car looked at until Wednesday, too. My husband's planning for us to drive the unsafe van to the gas station so we can take the bus, but that's such a colossal fucking pain in the dick I am tempted to just email my professors instead. "Car is broke, fuck this shit I ain't going"

Except I feel bad because I already missed class once when our pipes burst and we had no water. And there's no way Andrew will be willing to miss class, which means he'd be taking the bus all by himself and that sounds very stressful. owo I'm planning to call around to a few places that say online that they have vacancies, but no one around here uses the damn internet, so. The only real way to find rentals half the time is to drive around suburbs looking for signs?? And for flyers on campus. It's super lame.

I've mostly been thinking about it because there are so many RP blogs reblogging my weird stuff on Tumblr now and some of them are kind of neat. Some of them are awful, but. Some of them are neat. ;p[/quote]I am tempted to write emails like that all the time.  "I'm broken, fuck this shit I ain't working" probably won't fly with the boss, though.  XD  I grew up in Ohio and our town had the best damn snowplow team on the planet.  Peeps be hardcore about not cancelling anything.  Down here though...it pisses me off.  SC has no clue what to do with "weather".  One snowflake.  OMGBBQWTF WHAT DO?!?!?!  Cancel everything.  Leave work 4 hours early.  Gridlock.  Yet, 3-4 years ago there was an ice storm that left a good half inch of ice on the roads, and they didn't even bother to declare a state of emergency until it'd been there for a full day.

O.o on the lack of renters with technologies.  This is probably a cost-saving measure.  Ha.

The neat ones need to come play here, yes?  ;)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Panda - 01-26-2015

Oh they're not fueled by rum. They've been part of what's been clogging up my head and keeping me from figuring out posts. The rum just got me to actually bring them up. The problem being that I have no clue which of them I want to use, or where I could put them that I wouldn't just be awkwardly in the way.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 01-26-2015

I've been subtly trying to coax some of them over >w>;;; I don't want to outright be like YOU, I WANT YOU, GET OVER HERE but I might do it. I really might. Just like, "Soooooo... got any original characters? No reason just curious."

Maybe post in seeking? Try to lure out some lurkers? Or you can do what is always an option and that no one ever does, which is to just post a starter in Valesport for anyone to reply to. We pretty much only have walk-in location threads and closed one-on-ones right now, but those aren't the only options.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 01-27-2015

Sucks hairy balls, Kitty. I hope it all gets better.

Annnnnnnd, yeah~... I never do fan rps unless they're based way in the future or past with mostly a lot of original characters. I did do a Sailor Moon one once where I played as Zoicite; however, I did Zoi from the Live Actions, 'cause he awesomer in that version.

I'm not opposed to it, I just think it has to be done right...?

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - tsunderebanchou - 01-27-2015

<quote timestamp="1422291139" author="@danixiewrites" source="/post/4062/thread]<quote timestamp="1422279583" author="@tsunderebanchou" source="/post/4056/thread]Hello, hello...
Sorry for suddenly disappearing, I caught the flu (That was a first)
How is everything going with all of you? [/quote]Bummer about the flu!  Glad you're feeling better; it really wears you down! :P[/quote]I still don't feel normal, but I don't have any fever and not coughing anymore.
I will be back to school and work tomorrow.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Panda - 01-27-2015

The problem with me posting somewhere I suppose is really my own mental issues. Even with the walk-in threads after all I feel like I'd just be intruding. Because I'm weird like that.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 01-27-2015

<quote source="/post/4077/thread" timestamp="1422324089" author="@Tindome]I've been subtly trying to coax some of them over >w>;;; I don't want to outright be like YOU, I WANT YOU, GET OVER HERE but I might do it. I really might. Just like, "Soooooo... got any original characters? No reason just curious."

[/quote]LOL...No reason, just curious...^_^  Be all celebrity like: "So I'M also writing over here.  Aaaaaand...if you wanted to write OCs with my awesome RP peeps...you should go over here."  *g*

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 01-27-2015

<quote source="/post/4089/thread" timestamp="1422408252" author="@danixiewrites]<quote source="/post/4077/thread" timestamp="1422324089" author="@Tindome]I've been subtly trying to coax some of them over >w>;;; I don't want to outright be like YOU, I WANT YOU, GET OVER HERE but I might do it. I really might. Just like, "Soooooo... got any original characters? No reason just curious."

[/quote]LOL...No reason, just curious...^_^  Be all celebrity like: "So I'M also writing over here.  Aaaaaand...if you wanted to write OCs with my awesome RP peeps...you should go over here."  *g*[/quote]Sounds about right to me.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 01-28-2015

Willing tomorrow to be a less stressful, better day, Universe. If it is, I'll even write the post I owe. ^_^

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 01-29-2015

<quote source="/post/4099/thread" timestamp="1422501106" author="@danixiewrites]Willing tomorrow to be a less stressful, better day, Universe. If it is, I'll even write the post I owe. ^_^[/quote]

Self, do not mock Murphy. He is listening.

Edit: Home again...jiggity jig.  Everyone's well-ish and sleeping off the insanity but I'm super wired.  In need of massive distractions if anyone's about & writing...or wants to read something particular.  Name it, I'll scribble something.  XD

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 01-31-2015

-@chattacon in Chattanooga, TN. Is Drunk. Is the only post one should expect of le drunk con goer on forum...-

LOVE YOU ALL!

-is still literate, because ENGLISH MAJOR-

:D

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 01-31-2015

Apparently a DDoS on another forum lead to some reconfigurations which fucked up our SSL certificate somehow, but it ought to be fixed soon. I hope.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Panda - 01-31-2015

Lovely.

Speaking of being drunk at cons, that should be me next week, assuming I don't decide dealing with people is too annoying.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - megs - 02-02-2015

My plan for today is to stop being such an asshole and write some posts.
<3