alonimi
Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: Alonimi Spamstravaganza (/showthread.php?tid=508)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 01-21-2015

I will probably just give up on it, I mean it would be nice to have a fancy font but I can live without them. I've been poking around at it but maybe it's just the calibre reader being weird, idk, it's just this three page gap between my cover image and my table of contents. *flailflailflail*

I hear you about the weird Word shit, I remember copying it once and it did something weird and when I went into the HTML there were like five pages worth of weird code shit in the beginning and at the end. I HADN'T EVEN DONE ANYTHING FANCY. wth

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 01-21-2015

I mostly just use Scrivener for organizing all my work in one window and exporting to kindle. I'll eventually figure the rest of it. lol

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - megs - 01-24-2015

My parents came over, this morning, and I got all dressed and made up because I thought they were going to take me out for my birthday and they did not. Lol. 

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Hobo_Bob - 01-24-2015

So i've not posted anything in a long while.....thought i'd kinda do a little update in the day the life of moi:

Thanksgiving: food was amazing!! stayed home with the family and we all cooked. I mastered the stuffing. BOOM!!!

Christmas: Came too soon. I was not ready for spending that much money, staying up till 3 am sewing or making jewelry or baking....I'm sad it's over, but glad as well.

New Years: Went to my cousins, had amazing chinese food ( as usual for the last 8 years, anyways) opened some sparking cider and watched a movie till midnight. Then we all got seconds. =p

Lately: I broke my foot. Fell off a wall, then the wall fell on my foot. Work kinda sucks cuz I dislike my manager (the lying hag) but were busy so I dont have to talk to her at all. Put in my ear phones and just work. I'm back with my boy friend, so thats fun. Also, might get a new job closer to home. Please dear god help me get this job!!! I could use the pay raise as well as not have to drive so far away....

And thats all.
=3

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Hobo_Bob - 01-24-2015

<quote timestamp="1422117428" source="/post/4029/thread" author="@megs]My parents came over, this morning, and I got all dressed and made up because I thought they were going to take me out for my birthday and they did not. Lol. [/quote]Oh man, that sucks~!!!

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 01-24-2015

Sorry to hear everyone is doing so craptastic. I'm about in the same boat. My MIL finally came home and she's doing pretty well, but it's busy to make sure she's ok and has everything she needs. Not super busy, but still. School takes up enough of my time. Bleah. But, bright star. Writing is getting on, thankfully.

So, if anyone feels bad about not posting--don't. It's not going to hurt my feelings if you guys need more time. I doubt very seriously the forum is gonna die or something. We all love ErPeing here.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 01-25-2015

... I officially turned my now-92k Legend of Korra Varrick/Zhu Li fanfic into <url=https://app.box.com/iats>an ebook</url> and maybe now I will stop poking at it like an open wound for five fucking seconds omg.

This forum won't die even if it's just me posting short stories about the characters no one is playing with. Veeee It is still getting me $10 a month worth of entertainment value so I have no regrets~

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 01-25-2015

>D for entertainment

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 01-25-2015

Sorry I've been out for a couple of days--hubs hit the ER Wednesday with possible heart trouble; he's been on bedrest and I've been managing him and the little one...which. I've got chronic pain so simple errands like grocery store trips and making sure things get turned in to the library on time and even just getting into the car and dropping her off at daycare are. Horrible.  His stress test is tomorrow at the cardiologist and I think we're both hoping the dude'll be all like: Ah. Nothing to worry about: looks like you had some bad beans. XD

Tinny: CONGRATS on wrapping up your ebook! :D You went from zero to published epub in what...2 months? Less than?? *cheers*

Megs/Blade:   Happy Birthday OMG! I'm so sorry I missed posting for you gals on the day.  It's still technically the birthday weekend for y'all sooooo...I'm not late.  Right?  Right.  ^_^  I hope it's been a good one :D

Hobo:  OUCH.  I hope recovery is swift and if you've got to do PT it goes super-good AND that the new job comes through.  Sucky bosses suck, as do long commutes.  ^_^   Also: Stuffing.  Is. My.  Favorite.  Also also, because you fell off a wall and I have a child so things like this make me giggle despite the actual physical harm:

<video src="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpnq5Hl8uwQ]</video>

I shall now go reply to PMs and flail my arms a bit, then try to sneak in a nap.  *weeeee*

Oh, wow, Dani. That's awful to hear about. I hope everything works out with the hubs and it's nothing to worry about. and you get better too, lady! No booboos!

And thank you for the birthday wishes!

On a side note, it seems like a lot of people got injured just after New Years. Your hubs, Shay, and my MIL. x,X

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 01-25-2015

Thanks--me too!

No more sickies for the rest of the year would be nice. Maybe they're just getting it out of the way early rather than stringing it out. ^_^

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 01-25-2015

I hope everyone gets better! And everything gets better, for everyone, and so on. I don't know if I remembered to wish Blade a happy birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY

On the one hand I'm like "psh it's just fanfic" but that is still a lot of fucking words. And it gave me a chance to learn how to do ebook things? I started it on 12/20, so. As words:time ratios go, not bad owo But my roleplaying has suffered for it! SUCH SACRIFICES I HAVE MADE. Gonna catch up and then try to get working on Anomalous again, bweh.

No more sickies for all! >D

Converting to an ebook is fun. Makes yur book seem more real. -is odd-

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Panda - 01-26-2015

Alright. Finally got my act together and made the two posts I owe. That said, I have two characters who would end up in the Modern area, probably somewhere in Valesport, that have been stubbornly stuck in my head. I want to do something with at least one of them, but am unsure of where to put either of them. One of them would probably appear out of thin air bleeding fairly badly, but is for the most part a normal human. Other than appearing out of thin air that time, and being resistant to magic, and having soulbound weapons, and...yeah. Not really normal anymore but I can pretend. The other is...harder to describe, mostly because he has yet to truly be used. So I'm not even going to try, as my attempt to do so sounded completely wrong. But he's definitely not human, though in the shape and with a soul, and over half a millenia old. Plus if I can get things straight in my head, the second might open his own business somewhere in Valesport.

But this is mostly to see if anyone is interested or where they think I might be able to post or oh my god I'm rambling I should stop now shutting up.

Sorry. I have rum in me. I can't be blamed for this.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - tsunderebanchou - 01-26-2015

Hello, hello...
Sorry for suddenly disappearing, I caught the flu (That was a first)
How is everything going with all of you?