alonimi
Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: Alonimi Spamstravaganza (/showthread.php?tid=508)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - megs - 01-09-2015

Today, I learned you can put coffee creamer in iced tea? I don't know why I thought that it wasn't a thing? I wanted coffee, but I didn't want to make it. Besides all that really means is I wanted coffee creamer with a hint of coffee to, like, warm it up I guess.

Anyway, I didn't want to fucking make coffee.
But I was thirsty and didn't want to drink water.

I saw that there was iced tea made, and I was like: You can put creamer in hot tea, why not iced tea? SO I WAS LIKE YOLO, and poured some of that sweet Bailey's creamer in my iced tea and it's DELICIOUS. It's like a poor man's Thai tea.

Which is kind of pathetic because I could make actual Thai tea.

I should make Thai tea...

Update: I made Thai tea 

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 01-09-2015

Yessssssss. That sounds delicious. XD

As does coffee, with Bailey's. Not the creamer, the "creamer".

I drank too much tea and now I can't sleep.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 01-11-2015

^_^ Caffeine = not a good plan when one wants to be counting sheeps.

Unless one is a shepherd. And then maybe, if one needs to stay awake to ensure said sheeps are all accounted for.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 01-11-2015

Caffeine makes me pass out and it took me years to figure it out. So many failed all-nighters. Turkish coffee will knock me right out, it is almost impressive.

~self-medicating with energy drinks~

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Kat - 01-11-2015

Coffee tends to calm me until I have too many cups, then I'm up forever. o no;

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 01-11-2015

I apparently poisoned myself with salad this weekend. #random

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Kat - 01-11-2015

Like.. Food poisoning? o.o
Or just too much salad and you feel bluh? :c

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 01-12-2015

Food poisoning. Pretty sure. Unless someone in the office was a carrier and I caught something unexpected there. *shrugs* This is the liveliest I've felt all weekend and I still just want to go sleep to try & keep this ginger ale down.

[size=small]No matter. When I'm feeling better, I shall fling Angry Birds at them all regardless of who/what I should blame, and then I'll REALLY feel better. *snrk*

(And yes. I do actually have Angry Birds. And a catapult. In my cube. That in the past I have flung at people.)[/font]

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 01-12-2015

Ok, folks. Mom should be home next week sometime. Her recovery is going smoothly and she can now get the bathroom to go do her number ones and two, and, shower on her own as well. At any rate, thanks for all your patience.

I AM POSTING TONIGHT!

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 01-13-2015

Whoop! Welcome back! It's so good to hear she's doing so much better--and of course, to see your lovely words returneth Smile

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 01-13-2015

So Tinny, speaking of fanfic: This morning whilst checking out at the doctor's office, I told my hubs to "do the thing". With a little hand wave. Completely unperturbed, he said "of course, sir" and paid the bill.

Also. Come baaaack to ussssss...

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 01-13-2015

I'm heeeeere I swear! After I post this chapter tonight I should be able to get started on posting again tomorroooow. I am still losing my shit that someone drew fanart though. That is not something I ever expected to happen. owo I have written 75k in under a month, wth

The new semester has started and we're looking for apartments, wheeee

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 01-13-2015

Thanks, Dani. I'm glad to be back. Hope you liked my post(s).

Tinny, that's awesome! On both counts: the apartment hunt and the word count! I'm going to try to get some more writing done tonight for one of my fics. And, hopefully, get some work done on my novella.

IN THE NEWS OF GOOD! I got a used car today! 2010 Kia Soul with 78k miles on it! It drives like a new car and I'm so freakin' happy. I'm sad I have to let Leviathan the Fat Mouse go (my 2000 Grand Mercury Marquis LS), but, I can't afford to put anymore money in her. It's just no feasible. At all.

But, very happy with a new (to me) car!