alonimi
Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Printable Version

+- alonimi (https://alonimi.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://alonimi.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: Alonimi Spamstravaganza (/showthread.php?tid=508)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 01-01-2015

Happy new year everyone! <3

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Panda - 01-01-2015

...I'm sick. With a lack of breathing, and my head being all fuzzy, and such. So my new years is kinda sucky.

Hope other people are having better ones.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - tanith - 01-01-2015

Happy New Year <3

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - tsunderebanchou - 01-01-2015

I was so busy the last two days, so this is a bit late.
Happy new year Smile

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Hobo_Bob - 01-04-2015

<quote source="/post/3832/thread" author="@tsunderebanchou" timestamp="1420151837]I was so busy the last two days, so this is a bit late.
Happy new year Smile[/quote]Happy New year~!!
And no worries, i've been busy myself.....still am, apparently.  Faint

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 01-04-2015

<quote source="/post/3830/thread" timestamp="1420102848" author="@hex]...I'm sick. With a lack of breathing, and my head being all fuzzy, and such. So my new years is kinda sucky.

Hope other people are having better ones.[/quote]Flu has been going around here--they mis-guessed the flu strains for the shot, apparently.  *unhappy flailing*  Hope you're better already--or at least well on the mend!!  Smile

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 01-07-2015

First, I want to apologize for not posting in Inverted Cathedral or Byronesque. (Gomen, Tinny-Kitty.) I'm not dead, nor have I decided to leave the forum in a poof of silence. I had planned to make a post Sunday. I spent all of last week catching up on my fanfictions that had chapters due. (Keeping up with deadlines when you're a writer is just stupid important to me. I hate making a promise and then falling short. Especially a promise to myself.)

The reason I haven't posted is last Sunday around two in the afternoon my MIL (mother-in-law) fell down the stairs. I was in my room (the basement) taking a nap when it happened. She cried for me and I wound up finding her flat on her back just outside my bedroom door. (The foot of the stairs going to the lower level of the house. We have a mid floor, top floor, and lower floor here because our house it up against a hill and built into it.) She didn't want to go to the hospital, but I had to call my husband home from work, get the paramedics there, and then fret for a few hours at home while he went with her.

Ultimately, she broke her right femur--aka the thigh bone. They had her on morphine until earlier today and then got her on other pain meds. Wound up putting a rod in her bone. She's got to do physical therapy next and when she finally comes home she'll be on bed rest for at least two months. But, honestly, we have no idea as of yet when she'll be home.

I just wanted you guys to know I wasn't flaking on you. This is the first time she's been in the hospital since Pop passed away in 2009. She's not used to being in the hospital alone, but she's doing better. (He always stayed with her, the eccentric man.)

Thanks for understanding, and, any prayers in advance.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 01-07-2015

Oh geeze! Don't even worry about it, everyone is very busy and you have very good reasons! I know you'll be posting again as soon as you can, take as much time as you need. Real life and family are more important than this forum, we can wait.

I hope everything works out okay, fingers crossed.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Blade - 01-07-2015

<quote source="/post/3886/thread" author="@Tindome" timestamp="1420629901]Oh geeze! Don't even worry about it, everyone is very busy and you have very good reasons! I know you'll be posting again as soon as you can, take as much time as you need. Real life and family are more important than this forum, we can wait.

I hope everything works out okay, fingers crossed.[/quote]
Thanks, hun. I appreciate it.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - danixiewrites - 01-07-2015

Oww!!! Frown That's going to be some crazy PT and recovery. I hope she gets someone awesome to run through it; really makes a difference. Definitely sending some prayers her way--and yours! (Also glad to hear you're still about! *glomps* How'd the Christmas gifting go?)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - nusith - 01-08-2015

Hello, haven't been on much lately. Hope everyone had a nice holiday and new year.
I'm still looking to join any newer group rp's going on or a 1x1 that I don't have to put a ton of research into at the moment.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - tsunderebanchou - 01-08-2015

@Kat: I really like Bajazet, but i don't know why I keep imagining her as a Jedi :D

I am now back to Japan, but I will think something for my next post soon.

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Kat - 01-08-2015

<quote source="/post/3900/thread" timestamp="1420733495" author="@tsunderebanchou]@Kat: I really like Bajazet, but i don't know why I keep imagining her as a Jedi :D

I am now back to Japan, but I will think something for my next post soon.[/quote]Haha, thank you.
I'm glad you like her - though I'm sorry I took so long to get up a reply.
The holidays have been super busy. @_@

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - Tindome - 01-08-2015

Everyone has been crazy busy @w@ I will try to get caught up as soon as I can, but who knows how long it will be before I'm adding more on to the however many I have going.

(my life has been consumed by fanfic omg)

Alonimi Spamstravaganza - tsunderebanchou - 01-08-2015

Well, My holiday season was so busy as well. I will try to keep up with the rp though Smile I will not just disappear.